Chapter 8: Genies to Meanies

After a quick flite back to Scuttle Town, everyone goes to the Destiny's Wish. Jinn wanted to apologies to both Poe and Abner.

Jasmine: Wow, the Genie that uses souls for wishes. I'm honered to meet you, Jinn.

Jinn: The honer is mine and apologies to you two for the troubles.

Poe: Well we can accept it, because your a girl. and for you.

Poe points at Kyle.

Kyle: Yeah?

Poe: Just want to say thanks for keeping my sister out of trouble.

Kyle: No problem.

Rottytops: Well to be fair, I was a lot of help.

Jinn and Poe didn't believe her one bit.

Rottytops: So Shantae, what was Hypno Baron talking about then you three were down there?

Shantae: Well you see.

She then whispers something to Rottytops.

Shantae: I have a crush on Kyle.

That made Rottytops jump.

Rottytops: Really? Woah! You should tell him now!

Shantae: I don't think it's the right time.

Rottytops: Oh, the 'in time' thing. I respect that.

Shantae then gave her a menicing look.

Rottytops: Hey, I may love making mischief, but I still respect love

Shantae still gives her the look and looks at Kyle with a worried look.

*Insert Rise and Shine intro*

The next day, Kyle and Shantae was walking down the street. Kyle was thinking about something, as he was just focusing on Shantae.

Shantae: What?

Kyle: Oh you don't know it, but I'm still wondering why you still drag me out of my chest?

Shantae gave his a sheepish smile.

Shantae: Why do you think it's me?

Kyle: You kept doing it for 3 nights! THREE NIGHT, SHANTAE! Your happy I slept through you dragging me into your bed.

Shantae: Why didn't you lock your chest last night?

Kyle face palms from what she said.

Kyle: I DID, but you kept unlocked it like Cole getting the cake from the fridge! By then I gave up, so did the cake!

Kyle's outburst made everyone look at them both. Kyle then just ignored everyone and they both head to the docks to see the others.

Then they both got to the Destiny's Wish, Jinn was staying in the shade while Canno was still wondering what happened to his lamp.