Chapter 3: Bring on the Pirates

After a long day of saving Scuttle Town, It was getting late and Kyle and Shantae wanted to sleep. They both got ready for bed until...

Kyle: Yeah right I'm sleeping with you in one bed!

Shantae: Why?

Kyle was sort of clear once he saw what Shantae was wearing for bed.

Shantae was sort of clear too because of what Kyle was wearing for bed too

Shantae was sort of clear too because of what Kyle was wearing for bed too. He was wearing Magenta Bed pants and a white tank top.

Kyle: Well you can have the bed because your a girl and, as a Ninja and a boy, I respect girl's comfort.

Shantae: Ok, well at least your respectful. But where are you gonna sleep?

Her answer was Kyle putting a blanket on the floor and taking a pillow from the bed.

Kyle: Don't worry, I slept on one of theses' a few times. Not that comfory, but I slept like a log.

Shantae didn't answer and got on her bed while Kyle got on the blanket on the floor. Shantae then thought about Kyle and looked down at him.

Shantae: Kyle, you know we don't have to do...

She looked down at him and saw he was already asleep. Shantae then got back on her bed and slept too.

The next day, Kyle was the first to wake up and look around the room...on Shantae's bed.

Kyle: You know, for a little pain in the butt, she has a comfory bed.

Kyle then layed back down and rested, until he opened one of his eyes.

Kyle: Wait what?

Kyle was about to get up, until he felt some weight on him. He took off the covers and saw Shantae sleeping on top of him. Kyle poked her a little, until she sleeply pinned his arms to his side as she started crawling up to him.

Kyle: Shantae!

*Insert Rise and Shine intro*

Shantae woke up and saw Kyle pinned by her.

Shantae: Morning Kyle. Why are you in my bed?

Kyle: Why am I in your be...How did I get in your bed?

Shantae: Well you see, you looked very uncomfory, so I had to bring you in a proper bed.

Kyle: and that gives you the opportunity to have your way with me?

Shantae: What are you talking about?

Kyle points to Shantae's shoulder, seeing on of the bows untied.

Shantae: See what you mean.

She lets go of Kyle as they both start their new day. Kyle got dressed downstairs while Shantae got dressed upstairs. Kyle then saw the Gi's that hasn't got stained. Kyle then picked up the note from Jasmine.