Chapter 25: The Ritual

A/N: Right, This chapter might be the third to last of the Weather Genie Saga. Yes, this is short unlike the first part of this series, but the first part of the series was divided into two parts, being the search of the Genies Arc and Legacy Arc. I'll still put in new chapter with more new Genies.

After getting supples so they could find Kyle, Shantae and Shahra, The Remaining Genies of Mayhem, Jasmine and Sandra all headed into the Desert to find them.

Jasmine: I just hope they're all right.

Sandra was leading everyone to Tan Line Temple, where they were, but as she was leading them, she was inside a Sand Tornado, like she was doing Spinjitzu, but her's was pale color, being the color of the sand.

Jasmine: So how did you learn Spinjitzu, Sandra?

Sandra: Oh this little trick? I learned from Kyle when we were still in a larger group. He's very trust worthy.

Canno: Yeah, but can you stop before you blind us?

Sandra turned around, as she knowist she was spewing sand behind and at them.

Sandra: Sorry everyone, but this is my enviroment.

Jinn: Why are we so dumb?

Jewel: We always knew she can only do Spinjitzu when she was close to sand!

Jasmine giggled a little and still followed them all.

*Insert Intro*

The rest of the Weather Genies landed close to the Tan Line Temple, thanks to Sky and Wrench.

Sky: Ok, this is your stop. Now get off Wrench before that Rock Genie breaks his back.

All the Weather Genies got off Wrench.

Flare: Thanks Sky, out of all the humans I hate, You are one I don't hate as much.

Sky: Thanks. I better get going.

Flake: Wait, your not going to help?

Sky: Yeah right, I'm not wearing those skimpy outfits again!

Sky and Wrench then flew off.

Flare: Ok, so now we're close to this insane asylum, how do we get passed the guards?

All the Weather Genies spied on the Guards walking passed them, but they didn't see them. 

Boldre: Boldre got an idea.

They waited for the guards to walk passed them. Before the last Guard walked passed them, they all grabbed him and knocked him out. They stole his cloak so they can get in without being knowist.

Meanwhile in the cell room, Kyle was formulating an escape plan before this Ritual started.

Shantae: Are you sure you could even escape?

Kyle: Well we have to try!

Shantae was watching him tying some fabrics to each other into a makeshift rope.

Shantae: And are you sure this could work?

Kyle: Haven't you seen any movies?

Shantae: Not that I could know?

Kyle: Well, lay off me.

She continued watching him make the rope, until they heard someone coming down the hall.