Christmas Special: Let it all Melt!

A/N: Ok, the Christmas Special is here, and this might be interesting. This will be the last Chapter for 2021 until I do more of this series Next year.

*Insert Intro*

It was now coming close to Christmas, a Holiday everyone could get along too...

Flake: Sister!

...Well for some.

We see Flake walking around Scuttle Town trying to find Flare, Her Twin Sister. Everyone just stared at her as she was walking around and yelling for her sister.

Flake then walked to the Destiny's Wish, where the Genies of Mayhem were getting ready for Christmas too. Kyle, Shantae, Shahra and Skyla saw her and thought what was going on.

Kyle: Hey Flake, what's going on?

Flake: Has anyone here seen Flare?

All of them looked at her and though.

Shantae: Well we haven't heard from her in a few days?

Flake looked down in sadness.

Flake: Oh...well thanks anyway.

Before she walked away, Shantae asked her another question.

Shantae: Why is it?

Flake turned around and looked at her.

Flake: Well you see, as me and my sister both love Holidays, Christmas isn't her favorite.

Kyle, Shantae and Shahra were surprised. How could Flare not like Christmas?

Flake: I don't know why, but you see, she is incredibly curious and wants to know what it is first. Unlike me, I always wait until Christmas Day. Our Parents kept all the presents hidden from us, mostly Flare, which made her agitated.

Kyle: Wonder what doesn't?

Flake: And every year when we grew up, Flare always disappears somewhere and I don't know where she goes. But after she comes back the next day, there were these reports of an Island always melting on Christmas Day. It always goes back to normal, but it keeps happening after Flare comes back.

Kyle and Skyla were thinking and thought what was going on.

Skyla: Flake, I think we know where Flare is.

Flake: You do?

Kyle: Hey Shantae, do you know an island where it's always snowing?

Shantae: Yeah, Frostbite Island. Why?

Kyle: And doe's it always melt after Christmas Day?

Shantae thought.

Shantae: Yeah there were.

Skyla: And that's where we're going.

Flake: Wait? Are we also bring in Rottytops and Lobster Siren too?

Everyone remembered them both going in the Kitchen. They all then go into the Kitchen where it was only Rottytops inside where she finished cooking something.

Rottytops: Hey guys, what's going on?

Flake: We're going to deport to Frostbite Island soon.

Shantae looked at the platter on the desk.

Shantae: Rottytops...what's that?

Rottytops looked at the Platter too.

Rottytops: Oh this? Well it's what me and Lobster Siren whipped up for everyone. I was going to save it for Christmas, but I can show it to you all now I guess.