Chapter 6: Reunited Ninjas

At the prior Event's of the Oni, Kyle was now going to leave the monastery, but not before he said his goodbyes to Lloyd and Aria.

Kyle: Lloyd.

Kyle brought out his hand, wanting a handshake.

Lloyd: Kyle.

Lloyd then shook Kyle's hand.

Aria: So, what are you going to be doing now?

Kyle: Well, Since you two now have everything, I thought I might find myself?

Lloyd: Yourself?

Kyle: Yeah, to find inner balance, I must look into myself, and by that, I might find my true potential.

Just before Kyle left, Lloyd and Aria stopped him.

Aria: You know you don't have to leave.

Kyle: I have to, besides, We might meet again.

Kyle then use's his Golden Weapons to transform them into a giant drone chopper

(The chopper is black and Magenta)

Lloyd: So this is a goodbye?

Kyle: Not a goodbye, but maybe a farewell?

Kyle then goes on his Drone Chopper and flies off somewhere, until hearing sounds of seagulls outside.

Kyle then wakes up from the dream, still seeing Shantae still asleep next to him.

Kyle: Why am I still having theses' dreams?

*Insert Rise and Shine Intro*

Kyle and Shantae was walking around Scuttle Town, heading to Mimic's workshop. They head inside, seeing Nya was helping him with another Dynamo. After saving Nya last night, she decided to help around.

Kyle: Morning Nya, How are you feeling last night?

Nya: I'm feeling a bit better now, but my Elemental power still feels a bit weak.

Kyle: Just rest it for a while, it'll come back.

Shantae was looking at what they both were working on.

Shantae: So how's the Dynamo going?

Mimic: It's going a bit slow, but it'll be ready in time. Nya said their might be some components to it, but it'll be ready.

Shantae: If their are some components you need, we'll find them for you.

Mimic: Don't worry, Nya said she'll find them for the machine.

Kyle: Well if there's anything you need us to do, we'll be around town.

Kyle and Shantae leaves and walked to the docks, where Canno and Bolo were actually hanging out.