Chapter 7: Death Genie Mansion

At Hypno Baron's Mansion, that is being renovated by Rottytops and her brothers, They were looked around the place, until they found a hallway that they haven't seen before.

Rottytops: Have you guys seen this part of the hallway before?

Poe and Abner both shrugged.

Then a weird eerie sound came from down the hall, making Abner uneasy.

Poe: Why don't you go down there, Abner?

Abner: I don't think it's safe?

Rottytops: I'll look if you want?

Poe: Fine, but no pranks!

Rottytops: Whatever!

She goes down the hall with a torch. She makes it down the hall, finding a Teapot with banners around it.

Rottytops: What is this thing?

???: Something that will give me total control!

Rottytops looks behind her, finding Hypno Baron.

Rottytops: What did you want?

Hypno Baron: That lamp has powers unlike anything else you can handle!

He pushes her away from the Teapot and, after he almost touches it, the Teapot then starts shaking and starts spewing black smoke. Rottytops runs to her brothers, as they all exited their home.

Poe: Whats going on?

Rottytops: Don't ask me, but we might need my friend!

Abner: No kidding.

They all go on their Zombie caravan and head to Scuttle Town. As they left, a dark shadow stared at them and disappears into the smoke.

*Insert Rise and Shine Intro*

In Scuttle Town, Kyle and Shantae were hanging out at the cafe, having a coffee. Everything was going alright, until Lloyd and Aria came.

Aria: Morning Kyle, Shantae.

Shantae: Morning Aria, Lloyd. Whats going on?

Lloyd: Nothing, just want to see you two.

Shantae: Do you two want to talk a little?

Aria and Lloyd took their seats and sat with Kyle and Shantae.

Aria: So Shantae, what was Kyle like then he came here?

What she said got her attention.

Shantae: Well you see, he did try to steal his chest back from me. But after he saved and helped me, he's not half bad.

Kyle: Well it's the Ninja thing to do.

Aria and Lloyd both thought and had an idea.

Lloyd: So Shantae, what Element do you have?

Shantae looks at him in confusion.

Kyle: You have to excuse them, Shantae doesn't have any Element as she is Half-Genie.

Aria: So your saying, Shantae doesn't know Spinjitzu?

Kyle: Correct.

Lloyd: I have an Idea. Come with us to the Bounty.

After a few minutes, Everyone was on the Bounty. The Ninjas were training Shantae the Ninja arts. As it was Ninja training, Shantae was wearing her Ninja outfit.

 As it was Ninja training, Shantae was wearing her Ninja outfit