Chapter 21: Undoing the Legacy!

It was a race against time! Risky Boots and her Tinkerbats were now building the ultimate weapon! Risky Boots now walked towards her master piece to take over, not just Scuttle Island, but Ninjago too!

Risky: I know it was mean to betray the Runts, but...What am I saying? I don't feel sad for them.

Risky looked at the giant mech that resembles the Titan Mech, but was all Black and Purple.

Risky looked at it and smiles.

Risky: Men, when will this mech be ready?

One of the Tinkerbats looked at her.

Tinkerbat: ...

Risky: Whatever. Once the Mech is fully ready, Both Islands will be in my control!

Risky then walks away, getting ready for her take over.

*Insert Dance Through the Danger Intro*

Both Bounty's made it back to Scuttle Island. Everyone got off both of them and were greeted by Sky, Bolo, Jasmine and Mimic.

Bolo: Shantae, your back!

Jasmine: Kyle too!

Kyle: Yeah, but we don't have much time!

Shantae: We have to evacuate Scuttle Town at once!

Mimic: Excuse me?

Kyle: Risky tricked all of us and is making a weapon to destroy both Scuttle Island and Ninjago!

Jasmine: What?

Kyle and Shantae were both panicing, then looked at all the Ninja's.

Kyle: Lloyd, Aria, we need everyone's help!

Lloyd thought of it.

Lloyd: I don't think we can help you.

Shantae: Wait what?!

Lloyd: Kyle said he wants to find himself, and this is his chance.

Kyle: But I don't know the weapon and how it'll work!

Aria: But this is your chance to save everyone!

The Ninja's then headed back onto the Bounty.

Kyle: G-G-Guys?

Kai, Cole, Jay and Zane had sorry expressions on their faces. Nya only spoke up.

Nya: I'm happy you saved me Kyle, But I think everyone only came here to get me.