Chapter 30: Hearts of the Sea

A/N: Over 100 Votes on this series?! That's insane! Thanks for the many votes in this series, I really appreciate it! Again, this will be a Ninjago Chapter, but it will introduce new Genies, who are apparently something else.

*Insert Intro*

After returning to Ninjago after saving Kyle and Shantae from the Nightmare Realm and putting Aspheera and Vex back where they belonged, the Ninja's decided to have a little rest, still thinking about what has happened from Scuttle Town.

Jay was looking at Nya, who he still didn't know how she got cured. He goes over to her and ask's her.

Jay: Hey Nya.

Nya looked at Jay.

Nya: Yes?

Jay: When you were in Scuttle Town...how did Kyle cure you?

Nya didn't know what he said just then.

Nya: I...honestly have no idea. I just remembered being in a Vengestone net when he first cured me.

Kai, Lloyd and Aria overheard them and was wondering the same thing.

Lloyd: Did you see him use a weapon or something that cured you?

Nya quickly remembered the two Sai's Kyle used on her.

Nya: In fact yes! Two Sai's that cured me!

Everyone was confused on what she ment by Sai's.

Kai: Sai's?

Wu: She must have seen Kyle use the 6th Golden Weapons.

Then Master Wu came into the Room, seeing everyone was asking Nya questions when she was in Scuttle Town.

Aria: 6th Golden Weapons?

Wu: Come with me. I'll explain.

Everyone followed Wu into his studies as he brought out a book about the Golden Weapons.

Wu: Before creating the Blade's Kyle weilds, my father, the First Spinjitzu Master created two Sai's that controled the waves of the oceans, The Sai's of the Sea.

Everyone was surprised at what he just said. Sai's of the Sea?

Wu: Once created the Sai's, my father tested them where the Dark Island was.

We go to a Flashback of the First Spinjitzu Master using the Sea's in the middle of the Endless Sea.

Wu(Narrating): Once he used the Sai's on what was once before The Endless Sea, the power was too much even for Wojira to handle.

We now see in the flashback where the First Spinjitzu Master using the Sai's on the Endless Sea to create a Tidal Wave towards the Dark Island, but once it made it, the Tidal Wave sunk the Island into the Ocean.

Wu(Narrating): My Father feared the Power of the Sai's were too much, even for him to handle. He then had to get rid of them before they both got to the wrong hands.

We now see the First Spinjitzu Master dropping both Sai's into the Ocean, never to be seen again, also ending the Flashback.

We now go to the Book's Page where it shows both Sai's of Sea.