Halloween Special: Zombie-Genie land Saga

A/N: Here it is, the Halloween Special for the season. This Chapter will be based on Spiderweb Island. Also a little introduction to the Weather Genies, Flake and Flare. Word of warning, this chapter may contain spoilers for the future chapters in this series.

It was Halloween night. Everyone in Scuttle Town was celebrating the Holiday Season, Trick or treating and partying.

Everything goes to the Destiny's Wish, where the Genies of Mayhem were having a Halloween Party. Kyle, who was in his Possessed Gi, was walking around, seeing where Shantae was.

Shahra: What's wrong, Kyle?

Kyle turned around, seeing Shahra wearing Shantae's outfit for the party.

Kyle: Why Shantae's clothes?

Shahra: They were the only things that fitted me.

???: Ah hem?

Then both Brother and Sister saw Rottytops, who was in her Fillin outfit.

Rottytops: I'm guessing one of us will have to change?

Kyle: I don't think that's an option.

Rottytops: Why?

Kyle: Her's is Red, your's is purple.

Rottytops looked down at her costume and realised it.

Rottytops: Can't argue with that.

Kyle: Well since your here, do you know where Shantae is?

Rottytops: Oh yeah, she's doing a small mission for my Brothers. They forgot something on Spiderweb Island and they asked her to find it for them.

Kyle: Well she's missing the most coolest party in all of Genie history.

???: And Kyle hosts the most coolest parties ever.

Then Everyone saw Flare and Flake, the Genies of Fire and Ice. Flake was wearing a Kimono and small Tiara, looking like Blizzaria and Flare was wearing a Fire version of Elsa's dress.

Kyle: So a Fire Queen style?

Flare: Well Flake wanted me to wear an Ice Queen style, but I put it in my style.