The World of Swords

-----------------------------------------------

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

November 6th, 2022. Time: 11:43

The alarm on the nightstand slowly starts to wake me up as I open my dead tired eyes and turn it off.

Y/N: Clearly it seems I didn't get enough sleep last night

I mumbled to myself as I sit up in my bed to stretch until a satisfying pop was to be heard in my back. Today was the big release of Sword Art Online, and even though I was a beta tester I would defiantly expect changes were made to the game.

I got up from bed to use the restroom and take a shower for the day, afterwards I got dressed and made myself lunch because if I were to get some breakfast my family would kick my ass. By the time I finished up everything it was 12:51 and it was time for a new adventure.

With everything hooked up and the game loaded in, I said the words as soon as it hit 13:00.

Y/N: LINK START

Vibrant colors flew past me as the Nerve Gear was performing its background checks and running safety procedures and then a sign in screen appeared. I signed in on my U/N and verified that this was a beta account, after that.

WELCOME TO SWORD ART ONLINE

I opened my eyes to look down at my virtual hands and feet. I was so impressed on how I look and what I was wearing.

 I was so impressed on how I look and what I was wearing

(NOT MINE made by Epic-Soldier)

---------Time-Skip---------

After visiting a couple of shops and rearranging my gear I was set to begin leveling up. I made my way through town because to me it wasn't a maze, when I turn a corner into an alleyway I caught notice of a black haired boy and a redhead flagging me down to talk or become friends, I don't like working in groups because they just don't work out.

??: Hey hold on

??: Yeah, you seem to know your way around here like this guy does right?

I stayed quiet but nodded.

??: So that meant you were also in the beta?

The black haired guy asks me, I was hesitant to answer but spoke up.

U/N: I was

??: OH MY APOLOGIES!! we haven't introduced ourselves yet. I'm Klein.

 I'm Klein