Here We Go Again

After the two logged out together, me and Kasumi just looked at each other.

Kasumi: Any ideas what that was about?

U/N: No clue. But we should probably wait for them, I figure they'll be back soon.

Kasumi: Well if it's going to be awhile then I'm going to log out and grab a snack and do somethings.

U/N: Go for it. No ones stopping you.

She logged out leaving me alone with my thoughts. I remember what Kirito said to me before we went into the world tree the first time. Aleyla and Rin were crying for me when I died. It seems like my actions hurt others either emotionally or physically. Maybe it would be best if I just stayed away from them....

The only thing I could do right was just sigh. That is until one of the three from earlier came back online. I watched as the effects started to disappear and I saw that Kirito was the one who came back.

U/N: What was that back there man?

Kirito: That was my little sister. She was playing Leafa and she's had feelings for me.

U/N: Damn, not sure what I should think of that.

Kirito: I know. I told her to meet me somewhere so we can talk so I'm going to head there now.

U/N: Alright then. I'm going to wait for Kasumi since she logged out just before you came back.

Kirito: Ok. See you later.

I gave him a fist bump and he flew away.

What's the point of me returning after everything they went through just for me to walk back into their lives. I can't do that to them.

I heard someone walking up behind me and I looked and saw a short Sylph walking up the stairs.

??: Ahh! A Salamander. Get back.

U/N: You're a bright one aren't you?

??: What's that supposed to mean.

U/N: It means that you can't just look and see the fact that I'm not going to attack you, and that you should put away that weak little dagger you got.

??: Hey I'm not weak.

U/N: Never said you were. I'm talking about your weapon.

??: It doesn't matter how strong my weapon is. This blade belongs to Leafa.

U/N: Did you say Leafa.

??: Yes I did. Why? Something happen?

U/N: Yes between her and the Spriggan. You'll just have to wait for her to log back in.

Rekkon: Rekkon is my username.

U/N: You can call me U/N instead of Salamander.

Rekkon: Oh sorry.

We both stood and waited until Leafa logged in and started to walk towards us.

Leafa: Rekkon? What are you doing here? I thought you were trapped.

U/N: Wait what?

Rekkon: Yeah I sort of poisoned them all and escaped. After that, I tracked you here. And U/N told me most of what happened with you and the Spriggan.

Leafa: Yeah. I kind of said some mean things and that wasn't cool. I was being stupid. Anyways.

She wiped a tear that was falling.

Leafa: I won't be seeing him around soon. Let's go.

U/N: Wait Leafa. You might wanna hear what Kirito has to say.