The Black Swordsman and The Pheonix

U/N: So Kirito, how you doing on your level?

Kirito: I'm around level 77 about to level up. How about you?

I smirked because we kind of have a competition going on to see who can get the higher level.

U/N: I'm level 84

Kirito: Damn how can you get to a higher level than me.

U/N: A good magician never reveals their tricks.

Just then there was a scream in the distance and I turned where Kirito would have been but he was gone.

U/N: How does he keep doing that?

I said before I also started to run in the direction where the scream came from. After running through some bushes I found Kirito quickly taking care of some pissed off gorillas but I also noticed a girl cradling something like she was protecting it. She turned around to expect to see the gorillas but she saw us. It looked like she was relieved but she started to tear up.

??: Pina don't leave me here alone .. *sob*

U/N: What's that feather your holding?

??: It was Pina, my best friend

Kirito: Your one of those beast tamers aren't you, I'm sorry if I would have gotten here sooner i could've saved your friend.

??: No, it's not your fault I was stupid to think I could have made it out of here by myself. Thank you for saving me, you did what you could.

U/N: Hey, check to see if the feather has an item name attached to it.

The girl tapped on the feather and an item name was registered to it and it was called 'Pina's heart' and she started to cry again.

Kirito: Hey it's ok that means that Pina's heart is still here so there's a chance she can be revived.

??: No way really?

U/N: On the south side of floor 47 there is a field dungeon called the hill of memories, I heard that there is a flower there that can revive familiars.

She looked excited but went back to being gloomy.

??: Floor 47 huh?

Kirito: We'd offer to go get it for you and all you'd have to do is pay for the trip but the thing is flower only blooms if the familiar's master is there.

??: Thank you both for telling me about all of this, maybe if work hard enough to raise my level then maybe someday

U/N: Sure but the time limit for reviving familiars is three days.

??: No way, it's all my fault. I'm so sorry Pina.

Kirito: It's okay you have three days.

He opens a trade to the girl and starts giving her better gear to use since of course we have no use for it.

Kirito: Take this equipment it should boost you five or six levels and if we both tag along I'm quite sure everything will work out.

??: Wha- Why would you do all of this for me?

Kirito: I'll tell you, but only if you promise not to laugh.

??: I promise I won't

Kirito puts his hand on his face to hide the obvious embarrassment plastered on his face.

Kirito: All right, it's because you look like my little sister.

I started to laugh.

Kirito: Your an ass