Link Start!.....Again

Before I begin writing this chapter, I wanna say thanks for the continued support and all the reads.

-----START-----

Standing alone in the elevator at the hospital felt like forever. Kikuoka told me to head here four days from the briefing and that there is someone to prepare me for the dive into Gun Gale Online. Being in the elevator also made me have a flashback from two days ago.

--------------------

I was lying down in the grass, listening to the wind and the occasional clang of weapons. In ALO, I am with Kirito and Asuna up top while Aleyla and some of the other girls were down below trying to rack up some exp.

Kirito: Hey U/N. Is there something on your mind?

U/N: Yeah. But it's more of a personal situation that I'd rather not tell.

Asuna: Well whatever it is I'm sure you can deal with it. Being The Phoenix Swordsman after all.

U/N: Eh. That title is gone. I haven't done anything for awhile to make me have that title.

I sighed.

U/N: I was thinking. Why don't we try a boss floor raid soon.

Kirito: I'd be down.

Asuna: We know you would. But nonetheless, I'd join.

U/N: I'm going to be gone for a bit. I want the two of you to watch my stuff till I'm back. After that, then we can move to do the raid. Don't ask any questions.

Asuna: It's ok we won't. But where are you going?

U/N: Thinking about trying a new game that's all.

Asuna: Okay.

While my eyes were still closed, unknowingly Kirito was still looking at me.

----------------------

*Ding*

The sound brought me out of my mind. The elevator doors opened and I stepped out. I went to the left and saw an open door. Probably where I have to be. After reaching the doorway, I saw a nurse so I cleared my throat to get her attention.

Y/N: Is this where I'm supposed to be?

??: You sure are Y/N. I'm Nurse Aki.

Y/N: Nice to meet you again Aki.

Aki: Your friend in the suit and glasses told me you'd be coming here. Once he figured out that I was helping with your rehab, he took me off my main schedule to watch your monitors while you dive. Oh. He also told me to give you this.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out a letter. She gave it to me and I opened it.

Y/N-

       Don't forget that when you are done with your mission that you send the information to the same email. When your done with that, you'll be paid.

       P.S.

             Just because your in a separate room with a pretty nurse doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. Make sure to keep those hormones under control.

                                                        -Kikuoka

I crumbled the letter and sighed as a tick mark appeared on my head.

Y/N: If it's ready. I'd like to connect to the network now.

Aki: It's all set. I'll need to put electrodes on your body so strip.