Death Chaser

Shit....

Our hunch was wrong. Jushi X or Musketeer X was not Death Gun. After taking her out I saw Sinon lying on the ground. I quickly picked up Musketeer X's smoke grenades and picked up her rifle.

U/N: Kirito. Let's go!

Kirito: Right behind you.

We both jumped down as Death Gun was doing his signature hand gesture and before he shot Sinon, I raised the rifle and shot him in the shoulder. He wobbled a little bit, and I shot him again before grabbing a smoke grenade and tossing it over to them. With the smoke distraction in the way of his vision I grabbed Sinon's sniper.

U/N: Kirito! Grab Sinon.

Kirito: On it!

He picked her up and we both ran. I was behind Kirito Protecting both of them from any shots that Death Gun threw at us.

Sinon: I'm just slowing the two of you down. Just leave me.

U/N: Not going to happen Sinon.

We kept running as Death Gun shot down a sign.

U/N: Kirito up ahead.

I told him about the buggy and horse rental sign.

Kirito: I see it.

When we got to the buggies, there were five of them and a robot horse.

Sinon: Not the horse. It can go fast, but it's too hard to control.

U/N: Kirito. You and Sinon get on one of them. I'll get on a different one.

I said noticing a covered-up vehicle. I gave Kirito, Sinon's sniper and he nodded setting the two of them down on the back seat of the buggy.

U/N: Go! I'll catch up.

Kirito rented the buggy and drove off as I rigged all of the other ridable vehicles with explosives. After that I quickly uncovered a nice matte black motorcycle and noticed Death Gun just arriving. I noticed and gave him a quick middle finger as I rode off.

U/N: Fuck off Terminator!

After catching up to Kirito and Sinon, I looked behind me to see Death Gun riding the robotic horse.

U/N: Shit! The murderer took horseback riding lessons too!

I yelled taking out my Ace of Spades and shooting at him a couple of times. Death Gun took out the pistol again and started lining up for a shot on Sinon.

Again, with the pistol. I've seen him switch from using his sniper to the pistol when he killed Pale Ryder, and again with Sinon. What's so special about that stupid gun. He could have just shot Pale Ryder with his sniper. Unless. He has standards. and with the hand gesture with his left hand. He probably does that to mess with others. Wait... I look down to the watch on my left arm. He checks the time. But why. To avoid the scan. No that's not it. It's risky but I have to test something out.

When Death Gun lined up his shot, I saw the bullet line heading straight for Sinon. After he shot, I got in the way with my arm acting like a barrier of protection for Sinon. But what came after is something I did not expect. Nothing. I thought getting shot by his pistol would've ended in my demise. I looked back at him and noticed that he looked a tad surprised.

I've figured him out.

U/N: So that's how you do it.

I mumbled.

U/N: Kirito! We have to find a way to knock him off that horse!

Kirito: Yea I already thought of something! Sinon! You have to use your sniper and shoot at him! You don't have to hit him! Just distract him!