Beaters

A whole month has gone by, about 2,000 people are dead, me and Kirito split up because of us being ex-beta testers, and all of this went by and no one found the first floor boss. But today there was some big meeting that everyone was going to so I thought I'd go to what this is all on about.

As I walk the streets I noticed Kirito In the shade of the house looking of into space. Man I knew he shady, but edgy too.

Kirito: Narrator off....Dick

The hell was that about , ok scratch that shady, edgy, and crazy. I'm getting off track I need to get to that meeting.

----Time-Skip----

I took a seat in the highest row because I don't like people that much, I did see Kirito and someone in a red hood sitting by themselves. Then someone in blue on the main floor part of the gathering spoke up.

 Then someone in blue on the main floor part of the gathering spoke up

??: Hi everyone thanks for coming, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Diavel and the job I rolled as knight

The crowd started laughing, some saying a little bit of insulting things and one saying that there are no job systems in the game but hell if I know if there is something like that just use your imagination.

Diavel: Settle down.....Right so yesterday our party found the entrance to the boss room.

That got everyone's attention.

Diavel: So firsts things first, we need to beat the boss on floor 1 and make it to floor 2, then we have to tell everyone in the town of beginnings that there is some sort of hope that this game can be won.

The whole crowd started cheering and whistling.

Diavel: Alright everyone we need to group up into parties of 6.

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

Diavel: A normal single player can't just take on the boss by themselves, so we need multiple parties with more people to take on the boss.

I look around to see everyone already grouped up. And even Kirito was grouped with the red hooded girl. I sighed, and was about to leave when someone grabbed my arm. Kill me.

??:didn't you hear what he said we all need to form a party and it will only be for the boss raid.

It was kirito. I turned to face him

U/N: I thought you had little red riding hood to protect you.

that earned a scowl from the girl.

Kirito: Oh c'mon

U/N: *sigh* Fine

Kirito nodded sent me a party invite. Of course I accepted and Kirito's name appeared as well as Asuna, so that's her name. I sat back down to listen to the rest of the meeting.

Diavel: Alright it seems like we are all partied up.

??: HOLD ON A SECOND

A spiky blond came running down the stairs. As soon as he stopped he turned to the crowd