Chapter 13

An: Have some Fetus Camila:)

Lauren POV
-
I laughed as Camila fell over on the ice for a third time. I skated over towards her and helped her up. "Stop laughing, it's not funny! I cut my hand open too." She said, shoving her hand in my face.
"Aw, babe. Do you want some help to skate?" I asked her, kissing the cut on her hand. "Lauren, I've been skating around the edge, and still fell over 3 times! How do you expect to help me skate properly, when you can skate all the way around without even having to hold on at all?" She questioned, her eyebrows furrowing together. No matter how angry and annoyed she tried to look, she still looked adorable to me. "Come on." I said holding my hands out for her, she hesitated at first but eventually took hold. "How are you supposed to skate when your not even facing forward?" She asked, a confused expression making it's way onto her face. I started skating backwards, pulling Camila with me. "It's not that hard once you get the hang of it." I told a scared Camila. "Easy for you to say. Show off." She mumbled, almost falling, making us both stumble. "Careful babe." I told her, holding back my laugh. "Once you move your feet a few times, gently might I add, you don't even have to do anything, you'll just glide." I told her. She did as I told her and we were both moving swiftly across the ice. It was probably easier because there wasn't many people here. "Look, Laur, I'm doing it!" She said happily. I let go of her hands and she skated on her own. "Lauren! Lauren?!" She yelled panicking, making me laugh again. I took my phone out and snapped an absolutely adorable picture of Camila laughing and skating towards me. Definitely my new screensaver. I skated behind Camila and snaked my arms around her waist as we skated peacefully around the ice rink. She was gripping onto my hands for dear life, which again, I found adorable.
"Shit!" I yelled, as we all of a sudden went crashing down to the ice. "What happened Camz? We were doing great!" I said, while we both laughed our asses off, still lying on the ice. "I don't know, you know how clumsy I am." Camila said still laughing. Her laugh was the most beautiful sound I could ever listen too. When we both stood up I pulled Camila into me closer, taking her lips in my own, as she wrapped her arms around me, kissing back slowly. As if the moment was too perfect, someone barged into me with so much force, it caused me and Camila
to fall to the floor again, this time me landing on Camila, us both letting out groans of pain. I looked up and saw Josh and some other boys laughing, as I quickly helped Camila up. "I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to crush you." I told her quickly and worried. "It's fine, you didn't hurt me. Why does he have to show up now?" Camila asked, glaring at them. "I don't know. Fucking idiots." I said, shaking my head at how immature Josh was. I'd never seen the other boys, they mustn't go to our school. "Were not in school, I could go over there and bash their heads in if you want?" I asked, only half joking. I really wanted to go over and...chat with them. And by chat I mean murder.
"No, please don't. Were having a good time, let's just ignore them." Camila said, attaching our lips together once more. I smiled into the kiss, and I could feel Camila was doing the same. I entered my tongue into Camila's mouth, and only pulled away when air became an issue. "I love you." I told her, caressing her cheek gently. "I love you too." She told me, hugging me tightly. I heard a small grumbling sound, interrupting our romantic moment. "What was that?" I asked, as Camila's cheeks went red. "Um...that was my stomach." She said, laughing nervously. "Are you hungry? We can leave now and go and get pizza?" I asked her, interlocking our hands. We'd already been here for at least 2 hours, and my feet were in so much pain off the skates. "Pizza?!" Camila asked loudly, a face eating grin making it's way onto her face. "I'll take that as a yes." I laughed, as we made our way off the ice. We traded our skates back for our shoes, and I sighed in relief of te feeling of having my normal combat boots back on. So, which pizza place you wanna go to?" I asked her, as we made our way to my car hand in hand. "You can choose." She told me politley. "Camz, I brought you on this date, you get to choose where we eat." I told her laughing. "Okay...Alfredo's does amazing pizzas. But it's really expensive so we'll-"
"Alfredo's it is." I told her, interrupting her, as we got into my car. "But Lauren it's like-"
"I don't care Camz. If that's where you want to go, that's where I'm taking you." I told her, as we pulled away.
~
Walking into Alfredo's we were instantly greeted by warmth, and since we'd been out in the cold all day, it was a pretty amazing feeling. The tip of Camila's nose and her cheeks were burning red off the cold, and I can imagine mine were probably the same. We found a booth near the back of the restraunt and sat down across from
eachother. "What do you want my love?" I asked her when we were comfortable. She smiled shyly at the nick name. She's so fucking cute. "Um...Hawaiian." She told me, as the waiter came over to us. "Hello ladies. Are you ready to order?" He asked professionally. I told him what we wanted, myself just ordering plain cheese, as I payed and the waiter left us alone once again. We talked about anything and everything. That's another thing about camila, not only was she beautiful and kind hearted, but I could talk to her, and we always had something or other to talk about. It was never awkward. The same waiter brought us our pizza, winking at me. I rolled my eyes and looked over to Camila who was glaring at him. "If there's something you don't like about the pizza, please dont hesitate to complain. We want to meet your standards. And you, pretty lady, meet my own standards." He flirted with me. "Well, it's a shame she's taken isn't it. Now, fuck off." Camila said, leaning over the table, planting a kiss on my lips, roughly and hungrily. When we pulled away, the boy looked embarrassed, before quickly hurrying off, and I was left flustered and turned on by Camila's actions. "Woah." I breathed, smiling to myself. "There's more where that came from babe." Camila winked, my breath hitching in my throat at how sexy she was being.
-
"Did you enjoy your pizza?" I asked, as we were almost home. "Yeah, it was amazing. The whole night has been amazing, thank you." Camila said gratfully, and I could tell she really meant it. "I'm glad you've enjoyed it. You're the only person I've ever loved, I really wanted you to have fun. I was so nervous." I admitted, relieved she liked how the events of the night had turned out. "Really?" She asked, as I nodded. "Yeah, I mean, I may not seem like the nervous type, but I was-"
"No, I mean, I'm really the only person you've ever loved?" She asked, as I pulled up outside her house, cutting the car engine off. "Really." I admitted her amazing brown orbs staring into my green ones. "Everytime I'm around you, it's like, my life's complete. I get butterflies and all I care about is your smile. If I know your hurt or upset, I can feel my heart breaking because I want nothing but for you to be happy. I could listen to your laugh, all day, everyday. You're amazing. I've never felt that way about anyone before. I love you so much." I told her, my hands mindlessly stroking her soft cheek.
I felt a tear hit my finger which was stroking her cheek, and realised she was crying. "That was beautiful Laur. Nobody has ever made me feel that special. I love you so much, and I don't know how to say it as beautifully as you've just told me. But I love everything about you, every inch of you. I'm so lucky to have you. I'm scared I'll wake up tomorrow and you'll just be a part of an amazing dream." She laughed, leaning closer to me. "I'm never leaving you." I whispered, our faces closer than ever. "Good. I couldn't live without you." She whispered back, her breath hitting my neck. I'm not sure why we were whispering but I wanted her right now. Our foreheads were pressed together, and I heard Camila gulp, as I swallowed the breath that was stuck in my throat myself. I connected our lips, slowly, gently but still passionately, as Camila reciprocated. The car all of a sudden felt really warm, as Camila straddled my lap the best she could in the small space. We pulled away, and all I could make out from Camila was "I have the house to myself, let's go inside." I carried her up the path way to her house, both of us panting heavily, the kisses getting rougher and rougher. Once she managed to open the door, her thighs still wrapped tightly around my body, I closed the door by slamming her against it. I heard her moan into my mouth, and it was a pretty amazing sound. "Upstairs. Please." She begged into my mouth, as I quickly carried her upstairs and into her room. I placed her down onto her double bed, our mouths still connected, my breathing more uneven that it had ever been. I was hovering above her, as I settled myself between her legs, my knee pressed to Camila's centre. She reached behind my back, pulling my shirt off of my body, as I slid my fingers into the fabric of her jenas. I could feel the wetness through her panties, as she threw my shirt across her room. We'd both kicked our socks and shoes off somewhere, as I made a move to remove Camila's Ed Sheeran jumper. Camila sat up slightly helping me out, as I threw the clothing somewhere behind me. Next I took her Tshirt off, discarding that somewhere too. I could feel Camila's fingers unbuttoning my trousers, as I helped her remove them, the only thing covering my body now being my underwear. Probably not for long though. I trailed wet kissed down Camilas neck, as she arched it, exposing more of her neck to leave hickeys on. Everyone would know she's mine. After about 5 minutes, I felt that fucking amazing feeling of our now naked bodies pressed together. I trailed my nails along her hips, as she attached her lips to my neck now. I let out a chorus of moans, as Camila bit down on my pulse point. "Do something Lauren, don't make me beg." Camila said, as I traced patterns on the inside of her thigh. We were both covered in sweat and out of breath and that was just off intense making out, but now, I had other ideas.
~
Camila POV
~
I needed her to touch me. She could do anything she wanted to me right now and I wouldn't complain.
I felt her slowly making her way down my body, trailing kisses down my abdomen, making me arch my back off the bed. "Lo, what are you-?"
"Shhh, Camz, be patient." She replied, panting, before attaching her teeth and lips to my skin once more.
All of a sudden, without warning, I felt her tongue slip inside of me, and iv never felt pleasure anything like it before. My back was arched and I was moaning, not even trying to quieten myself. "Oh my, fuck. Lauren." I moaned, my eyes closing, as she worked her tongue skilfully. My fingers darted through her silky black locks, pushing her head further into me. My leg muscles were tense, and by back was still arched, as I mumbled more incoherent words. I opened my eyes and looked down, as Lauren's hair was scattered across my body, and sweat was dripping down her forehead. "Holy fuck, Lauren I think-" and before I could say anything else, pleasure washed over my body, as I moaned Lauren's name once again, as Lauren helped me ride out my orgasm. Iv never felt anything like what I've just felt, and I've never struggled to breath properly so much in my life. Lauren crawled back up towards me, holding herself up on her elbows as she looked down at me, her eyes filled with nothing but love. She leaned in and took my lips in her own. "You taste fucking amazing baby." She told me, as I flipped us over. "Let's see how you tase." I told her mischievously, my breathing still unsteady, as Lauren smirked at me.
-<3C<3A<3M<3R<3E<3N<3-
"Mila!" I heard someone shout as I moved around, feeling colder than normal. I sat up slowly, as all the memories of last night came flooding back. I looked beside me and saw Lauren's naked, sleeping body beside me. She looked adorable. "Mila?" I heard Dinah's voice as she barged into my room. I pulled the blanket over Lauren and I quickly, as her eyes went wide. "Geez, Dinah, don't you knock?!" I whisper shouted, careful not to wake Lauren up. "Sorry, Mila. Wow, you guys really got it on last night." Dinah smirked, taking in our clothes thrown all over my bedroom floor. "Dinah!" I said rather loudly, as Lauren stirred beside me, slowly opening her eyes.
"Babe? Lie back down, I need cuddles, I'm cold." Lauren said, her morning voice sounding sexy as fuck as she closed her eyes again. "Wait, did you say Dinah?" She asked, sitting up quickly. "Hey, Laur. Um...good afternoon. Nice sex hair." Dinah said to lauren, laughing. Lauren went bright red, and I buried my face in my hands.
"Wait? Did you say afternoon?" I asked. "Yup, just turned 2pm. The girls are waiting in the car outside, we came to see if you guys wanted to come see a movie...but you're both...naked." Dinah said awkwardly. I heard my front door open and Normani and Ally talking. "Yup, and it was the best sex ever." I said rolling over onto lauren, and resting my head on her chest. "Why are you all talking about sex?" I heard Normani ask as she and Ally came into veiw. "Oh my..." She said once she and Ally saw Lauren and I. "Y'all need Jesus." Ally commented, causing us all to laugh. "If you guys are coming, you better hurry up." Dinah said.
"Well, go away. None of you are allowed to see Lauren naked." I said, glaring at my 3 best friends. "Camz." Lauren groaned as I leaned over and placed a kiss on her cheek. "Okay, we'll be downstairs." Normani said, obviously weirded out.
"Are you up for the movies?" I asked Lauren, rubbing my eyes tiredly. "I'd love too but I can't. I'm grounded." Lauren told me, staring at me lovingly. "Speaking of which, I need to get going Camz." Lauren told me appologetically. "My moms going to murder me." She chuckled. "Cant you stay for a shower?" I asked suggestively. "I'd love to, but I'm already dead meat. Sorry babe." she told me, wrapping her arms around me, kissing me lovingly. She got up from under the covers, and I shamelessly raked my eyes up and down her body. I decided to get up and put clothes on myself.
Once we were decent, we walked downstairs, where Lauren wrapped her arms around me, and pulled me close. "I'll skype you later." She promised me, giving me a final kiss, before opening my door. "I love you." She told me, making her way down my path and towards her house a few doors up. "I love you too!" I shouted, and watched her until she was out of sight, taking in the view of her butt. I went back into my living room where my friends were waiting, already smirking at me. Let the teasing begin.