Chapter 24

A/N: I'm adding Normimah. Nobody said they didn't want Norminah when I asked, so yeah.
Also I haven't proof read this, so apologies in advance for spelling mistakes.

Lauren POV

Lunchtime came around, as Camila and I sat at our usual spot on the school field, waiting for the others.
"What's going on between Normani and Dinah?" I asked, as my girlfriend took a bite of her sandwich, shrugging her shoulders. "I'm not sure. There's definitely something going on though." Camila said, as I nodded in agreement.

"So, um...has Josh talked to you at all today?" I asked, as Camila just looked at me like I had two heads. "No? Why would he talk to me? I'm getting used to the fact that he just ignores my existence now, which lets be honest, is a serious upgrade from his usual taunting." Camila told me. I'm glad he wasn't bullying her anymore, but she really needed to know the truth. I wanted to tell her, right there in that moment, but I told Josh I'd give him until the end of the school day, and that's what I'll do.

Ally came happily bouncing over to us, as she sat down in front of Camila and I. "So, you two aren't ripping each others heads off?" She asked jokingly, taking her lunch out of her bag.
"No, you know we weren't really fighting, right?" I asked, as Camila laughed. "Right, I guessed as much." Ally confirmed, as I kept looking at her intently.

"Lauren, stop staring at me you creep." Ally said, as I looked away from her. "Ally? Can I ask you something?" I said, knowing she knew what was up with Dinah and Normani. "You just did." She said, as I just glared at her. "How original of you, Allyson." I said, as she slapped my arm lightly. "Don't call me Allyson!" She said. "Anyways, what do you want to know?" Ally asked, as I decided how to word this.

"Okay...well...I'm sure you've noticed the distance between Mani and Dinah." I said, as Ally just looked down, avoiding eye contact with me. "And I know you know what's going on with them." I finished, waiting for a response. "I-well. Yeah. But it's really not up to me to tell you guys. You'll have to ask them." Ally said, as I just let out a sigh. "Come on Ally, you can trust us. We just want to know what's got them so against each other lately." I said, as Camila nodded, agreeing with me. "Okay, okay. I'll tell you both. But you can't tell those two that I've told you. If one of them tell you, you have to act surprised." Ally warned us, as we promised not to say anything.

"Okay, so...basically...they've had this 'thing' going on." Ally told us, as I looked at her even more confused than what I was before. "Care to elaborate?" Camila asked, as Ally face palmed herself.
"Okay, so that party they went to the other night, you remember?" Ally asked, as we nodded. "Well, I can't remember who initiated it, but they kissed each other. And not just a quick peck either. I'm talking full on make out session." Ally told us, as my eyes went wide. I wasn't expecting that.

"Really?" Camila asked, in just as much shock as I was in. "Yeah. Dinah told me that she really likes Normani, but Normani said she really doesn't know how she feels. They both feel really awkward around each other now, and they're always trying to avoid each other." Ally told me, and I couldn't help but feel sorry for Dinah. Although, I couldn't blame Normani either,  they were both probably really confused.

"So that's why they've been so off." I stated the obvious, as Camila and Ally just looked me. "Well, no shit." Camila said, finishing off her sandwich.
"Sorry." I mumbled, finishing off my own food.

"So...do you think we should try and talk to them? They've been best friends for so long. It'd be a shame if they let this get between their friendship." Ally said, as Camila and I nodded in agreement.

"We should all get together tonight, but don't tell them the other is going to be there." Camila said, as Ally nodded.
"Is it okay if everyone joins our movie night?" Camila asked me, as I nodded. "Yeah that's cool, but I do have something important to tell you tonight, too." I told her, as she looked at me confused.