Chapter 30

Camila POV
Lauren, Sofi and I were all in line as I paid for our tickets and bought us more candy than what was necessary, due to Sofis request, of course.

Just before we were about to head inside, a familiar face caught my attention. We obviously caught his attention too, as he walked over to us, looking rather wide eyed.

"James! Oh my god! What happened to you?! You just sort of disappeared!" I said, looking at the dark haired boy who stood shyly in front of us, as his friend stood awkwardly beside him. "I uh, I got a full time qualification in football, so I had to take off and do that." He admitted, as Lauren and I gushed over his achievement giving him a tight congratulations hug.

"How are you both? I mean, clearly Josh didn't get in the way of you both if yous are here together...I mean, you are still together, right?" He asked, as we giggled at his rambling, as Lauren held our conjoined hand up in confirmation.
"They're always together! They're never apart!" Sofi said, making me and Lauren blush, and James and his friend beside him began laughing.

"The whole Josh situation is pretty awkward, I could have explained to you if you didn't change your number when you left!" I said, smacking him playfully on the arm. "Yeah, I'm sorry about that, my phone got dropped from the top of a ten story apartment building...wild parties and stuff." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "But here, put your numbers in my new phone," he said passing is his phone over to us as we put our numbers in and handed his phone back to him.

"I'm glad I bumped into you both actually, I uh, I wanted to ask about Dinah." He told us, as I cringed, realising we'd probably have to tell him about how she's dating Normani now. Hopefully, he wouldn't be too disappointed.
"She uh, she's good. She was pretty crushed when you left with no explanation, and uh, don't take this the wrong way, but she's completely over it now though." I said, as James smiled, which confused me a bit.

"So shes not mad at me?" He asked hopefully, as I shook my head. "Nope, but uh, don't be expecting a second chance or anything because, well she's kinda gay?" I questioned more than stated, and to my surprised he started laughing hysterically. That's not the response I was expecting. "Wow, really?" He asked, and I nodded, noticing the confused expression that was also on Lauren's face.

"Let me guess...Normani?" He asked, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "How did you...?" I was about to ask but he cut me off, already knowing what I was going to ask.
"Oh please, you could always see the way they looked at each other. It was different than just any friendly look. They always unintentionally flirted with each other too. It's just, kinda ironic actually." He said, as I raised my eyebrow at him, telling him to continue.

"Well its ironic because, well, Jaymi," he said turning to the boy next to him.
"These girls are my friends Camila and Lauren. Mila, Lauren, this is my boyfriend, Jaymi." He said, finally introducing us to the boy next to him, who gave us a shy smile in greeting. My face went from neutral to shocked in no time, as I looked between them both.

"No way?!" I said, before I began smiling like an idiot. "Hi!" I said, waving enthusiastically at Jaymi who laughed, probably feeling rather awkward.

"Hi, it's nice to finally meet you both. James told me a lot about you...and uh, about Josh." He said, as I nodded, "Yeah...Josh is really complicated." I admitted, as I saw Sofi tugging at Laurens arm. "It's starting soon." I heard her complaining to Lauren, as Lauren nodded and told her not to worry.

"Well, clearly your little one is getting impatient, so, I'll text you guys later, and maybe we can all have a catch up. Ally, Normani and Dinah included. It'd be cool for them all to meet Jaymi." James said, as he took hold of his boyfriends hand. "Definitely, Dinah is going to be so happy when she hears about this!" I said happily, and James and Jaymi headed towards the theatre for The Conjuring 2 as we headed to our theatre, waving goodbye to them before they were out of sight.