Chapter 38

Camila POV

Ally and I were sat on my bed as Normani and Dinah were sitting cuddled up on my bedroom floor, the movie night was being held at my house tonight but of course Lauren was still grounded which sucked, but at least Ally was here this time so I wasn't third wheeling again.

My mom had gotten a higher paying job recently so our money situation was slowly getting a lot better, and I also had a couple of job interviews creeping up, hopefully I'd get one in the next couple weeks because Laurens birthday wasn't too far away and I was hoping to save up so I could spoil her. She really deserved it after after everything she's done and been through for me.

Taylor changed the group name to Living in the Storm.
Camila: Random name change?
Taylor: It's the name of a song I wrote, I thought it was fitting😎but I have a plan.
Camila: Lauren doesn't have her phone since she's still grounded, but I'm seeing her at the park for an hour tomorrow, so if you wanna explain to me, I'll explain to her tomorrow.
Taylor: Okay, basically we need to get Lauren 'on her own' but somehow, Kylie needs to know she'll be alone. We all know Kylie will go after her. I'll be hiding a little further back, and video her being a mouthy bitch, because we all know she talks bullshit before she decides to throw punches. Then when she's about to throw punches, I'll jump in, beat the shit out of her, that way Lauren is safe, and won't get in trouble for fighting because it will be me doing the fighting? Sound good?
Camila: damn that was alot to read, but it sounds good to me, I'll get Laurens opinion tomorrow. As long as Lauren doesn't get hurt.
Taylor: Okay, and she won't.

Ally frowned at me confused. "What's all that about Mila?" She asked, as I let out a sigh. "Remember Taylor? Blonde girl on Laurens basketball team?" I asked quietly, as she nodded. "She has a plan to get Kylie back for getting Lauren into so much trouble. I just hope it works and it doesn't backfire." I said, as Ally gave me a sympathetic smile. "You and Lauren have already been through so much, im sure it will go okay, you both deserve something to finally go right for once." Ally said, as I shuffled closer to her, wrapping my arms around her, cuddling up to her.

Dinah quickly snapped a picture laughing. "Lauser would be so jealous if she was here right now." She said laughing, as Ally shook her head at Dinah. "Remind me why we are even friends with you." I said, as Dinah scoffed. "Bitch, I'm fabulous and you know it." Dinah said, turning back around to focus once again on the film.

-

Lauren and I sat cuddled up under the tree in the park, as the dog ran around barking and sniffing other dogs butts. How weird would it he if humans greeted eachother like that?

I explained Taylor's plan to Lauren since Lauren still wasn't allowed on her phone, as she scrunched her face up, seemingly not very impressed.

"I don't know, Camz. There's two ways this could go. It could work, and I'll be let off the hook and my whole school file won't be ruined, or it could go wrong and backfire so hard that I'll be kicked out of the school and have to go away from here...away from you." Lauren said, looking down sadly, as my heart literally shattered at the thought of Lauren leaving me.

"Not only that, but if if it does back fire, it'll get Taylor into trouble too, and I don't really fancy the best basketball players friends coming after me." Lauren said nervously.

I understood where Lauren was coming from, it was risky, and if it did backfire, it would end horribly. However Taylor seemed to know what she was doing and what she was talking about, and although I got off on the wrong foot with her originally, I trusted her. And apart from that...Kylie was most likely planning something anyways, there's no way shed leave it at Lauren still being at the school...Lauren slaughtered her in front of everyone...Kylie wanted Lauren gone, that much was obvious.