Chapter 36

Camila POV

I waited under the tree that my girlfriend usually walked her dog past, deciding to show up a bit earlier, rather than showing up a bit late and missing her. While she was grounded I was only going to be able to see her during school, and even then she'd be in basketball practice most of the time.

Lauren interrupted my thoughts when she jumped on to my back, bringing me out of my thoughts, as her dog ran past me, chasing a ball Lauren must have thrown just beforehand. She wrapped her legs around my torso, as I held onto her thighs to prevent her from falling, as her arms rested around my neck, as I carried her piggy back style over to the tree, reviving a soft kiss on my cheek. "Hi Camz." Lauren said, laughing into my ear, making me smile.

"Hello, beautiful." I said, smiling as Lauren shyly buried her head into my neck. "And just because you're beautiful doesn't mean you're not in trouble." I said, as Lauren hopped of my back and pouted at me, making my heart melt. "It's not my fault, Camz. I'm literally screwed. One of the conditions of me staying in school without getting kicked out was keeping my grades up, which I've pretty much failed at doing since I can't keep my grades up when I'm always in basketball practice. I know you, Dinah, Ally and Mani get me notes and stuff, which I really appreciate, but it's not the same as actually learning it. It's hard to understand when I haven't been there myself." Lauren said, clearly getting frustrated. I hated seeing my girlfriend so frustrated and unhappy.

"I know it's frustrating baby, but there's nothing we can go. The principal is an ass." I said, gently stroking the back of her hand comfortingly.
"Yeah...so is my mom." Lauren said, rolling her eyes.

"Hey, don't talk about your mom like that, Laur. I know she's not been the best lately, especially when you've been telling the truth but she's your mom and she cares about you. You've got to remember, you're the oldest out of your siblings, she's never been through this before, she's probably just as stressed as you are." I told Lauren, as she sighed heavily.

"I know," Lauren said, knowing it wasn't her moms fault "It's just really annoying how Kylie has managed to cause all of this shit...we need to get her caught." Lauren said, resting her head on my shoulder as we sat down under the tree, still keeping a close eye on the dog, as it ran around with the other dogs in the park, wagging its tail happily.

"Karma will get her Lauren, as much as I would love to get her myself, that would just cause more trouble. But trust me, she won't get away with this." I said as Lauren laughed slightly. "Yeah, that and the fact you can't fight to save your life, Camz." Lauren said, sticking her tongue out at me, making me scoff.

"I can fight..." I said, quickly jumping on Lauren and sitting on her, as I viciously tickled her. She quickly grabbed my hands and pushed them away, as I struggled to get back to tickling her, as she laughed loudly at my failed attempts. "Okay, maybe I can't fight...but I can kiss." I said, leaning forward, and kissing Lauren eagerly on the lips.

Kissing soon turned into heated making out, as Lauren started biting on my neck. "Lauren, we are literally in a public park." I said, as she pulled away from me, looking into my eyes. "You're the one that started it, don't blame me." She said, as I shook my head. "Well excuse you, but...it's your fault you have a very attractive face and very kissable lips." I said, smacking at at her cheeks, causing her to frown. "You learnt that from Dinah. Maybe it's not such a good thing you being such great friends with her." Lauren said, rubbing at her cheeks. "Damn, what is with people and my cheeks?" Lauren asked, as I bit my lip seductively. "Well...I really like your cheeks." I said huskily, I squeezed Lauren's ass, making her jump in surprise, as she shook her head laughing.

"Says the one with a huge ass." She said, smacking my butt while she was at it. "Yeah, well I guess my huge butt makes up for my small boobs." I said, as Lauren threw her head back laughing. "Hey, your so called small boobs actually fit pretty nicely in my hands." Lauren said, smirking at me, as I smacked her arm lightly. "Shut up." I said, leaning in as kissing her again.

We made small talk for a while until the dog came running over to us, panting and clearly tired. We'd been out for almost two hours, and Lauren's mom would probably start getting suspicious soon, so Lauren decided she really should be getting home soon, as she clipped the leader back onto the dogs collar.

"Ugh, tomorrow is Sunday and I'm literally gonna be stuck in the house alone all day." Lauren said, groaning. "You know, Camz, you could always sneak into my room through my window?" Lauren suggested, as I laughed in response.

"As much as I'd love to see you tomorrow my love, your mom has grounded you, and I did tell you not to meet Jenna during lessons. Besides, if your mom found out, she'd be mad at me too, and I happen to like your mom when she doesn't hate me, so I'd prefer to keep it that way." I replied, as Lauren pouted.

"My mom could never hate you, in fact, I'm pretty sure she likes you more than me sometimes." Lauren said, as I flipped my hair dramatically. "Well, I mean you are pretty annoying." I joked, as Lauren gasped. "If you wanna see annoying, I'm not gonna give you any kisses before I go back into my house." Lauren said, making me scoff. "Yeah right. You love me too much." I said, as Lauren shook her head.

I kept starring at Lauren as we walked back towards her house, as she kept refusing to give me any kisses. Eventually, as we got back to her house, she groaned, knowing she'd have eventually given in anyways, and she kissed me meaningfully and passionately outside of her house.

"Are you sure you don't want to sneak in through my window tomorrow?" Lauren asked, as I shook my head, still wrapped up in her arms, my hands resting on her waist. "Sorry Lauren, even if I wanted to, Dinah is teaching me how to skateboard tomorrow." I said, slightly scared about the Polynesian girl teaching me how to ride a dangerous four wheeled object.

"Oh great, Clumsy Camila on a skateboard, I might as well start looking for a new girlfriend now since you're probably gonna die trying to skateboard tomorrow." Lauren said sarcastically, as I smacked her arm harshly, making her frown as she rubbed her arm. "I'm pretty sure this is like, domestic abuse." Lauren said, making me rolls my eyes.

"You are aware, tight, that even if I do die, you're not allowed to get a new girlfriend. You'll still be mine, even if I am a ghost." I said possessively, "And, if you do...I'll...I'll...I'll haunt the shit out of her, until she leaves you herself!"  I said triumphantly, smiling as though I had just made the best master plan to dominate the whole world. "I could never replace you Camzi, I love you far too much, and nobody could ever complete me the way you do." Lauren said, kissing me softly, making me blush. "I love you too." I said, after we'd pulled away.

"Are you coming to watch my game on Monday night?" Lauren asked, as I nodded eagerly. "Seeing you in shorts while running around getting all hot and sweaty? I wouldn't miss it for the world." I said, as Lauren rolled her eyes, trying to hold back her smile. "You're such a horny teenager." Lauren said, as I smirked. "Don't act like you don't like it, besides, it's not my fault my girlfriend is super hot." I said, making Lauren blush now.

"Goodbye, Camz." Lauren said, kissing me one last time, before hugging me, and finally making her way towards her front door. "I love you!" I shouted at her, as she shouted back "I love you more!" Before disappearing inside. These next two weeks with Lauren being grounded was going to be torture, but I'll make up for lost time, as soon as she's ungrounded. And I know exactly how to do that as well.