Chapter 34

Camila POV

"Damn, you two really went at it last night, huh?" Dinah said, inspecting the hickeys on Lauren and I's necks.
"Shut up Dinah, and eat your food." Lauren said, as Dinah held her hands up in defence. "Your just mad cos I'm getting more sex than you!" I backfired, as Dinah rolled her eyes at me. "Me and Mani have only been dating for like, a week, if that. We're not like you two horny lesbians fucking after 3 days." Dinah sassed, making me laugh.

"We thought I was moving away, we had a reason, okay." I said, as Ally let out a loud giggle, causing all of us to look at her. She was on her phone, probably texting Jenna. They've been really close lately, and she's all Ally talks about. This time last year I never would have imagined any of us dating girls, yet here we all are, we're practically known as the lesbian squad around school.

"Yo, smallz! Have you asked her out yet?" Dinah asked, throwing a chip at Ally, who glared at her. "Shut it, Dinah." Ally said, causing Dinah to place a hand on her heart, seemingly offended. "How dare my little short stack speak to me like that? The nerve." Dinah said, eating the rest of her chips, causing Ally to roll her eyes.

"I can't ask her out, what if she doesn't like me like that?!" Ally said, freaking out. "Ally, you overthink too much! You're beautiful, inside and out. What isn't there for Jenna to like about you? You're an amazing person, and I'm sure if you tell her how you feel, she'll feel the same way." Normani said, making Ally smile as the two shared a heartwarming hug.

"Aww, my Normally heart." I said, as Dinahs  head snapped towards me. Dinah moved closer to Normani and Ally, and pried Ally's hands away from Normani. "That's enough touchy feely, smallz." Dinah said, snuggling into Normani, making all of us laugh.

"But seriously, our flights to the UK are all already booked for us to go and stay with her, what if I tell her how I feel and she doesn't feel the same, it'll make the whole summer trip so awkward, I don't think I'd ever be able to look at her again!" Ally said frowning, as Lauren moved over to her.

"Come on Ally, what's her number? I'll meet up with her and try and get some information out of her, y'know, about weather she likes you or not." Lauren said, as Ally smiled at her. "Really? You'd do that for me?" Ally asked happily, as Lauren nodded. "Of course, anything to see you happy." Lauren said, ruffling Ally's hair.

"Okay, seriously, where's my attention?" I demanded, as Lauren moved towards me, wrapping her arms around me, and kissing my neck softly. I bit my lip when Lauren started biting at my neck, as the other girls shook their heads at us, everything was going so great lately, and I couldn't be happier.

Lauren POV

"Hey, is this Jenna?" I asked, when someone finally picked up. "Yeah, who's this?" She replied cheerily. "This is Lauren, Allys friend." I replied, hoping I didn't sound creepy.
"Lauren! Hi! What's up?" Jenna asked, as I had to quickly think of an excuse to meet with her. "Well...since we're spending summer all together, i figured we could go grab dinner or something and get to know each other?" I asked hopefully, as Jenna hesitated for a moment, before finally agreeing to meet me at Ed's in half an hour.

I told the girls I was meeting her in half an hour, I asked Camila if she wanted to come with me, but she told me she didn't want to skip her lesson, and scolded me for missing mine.

I walked into Eds cautiously, looking around for any sign of Jenna, and I noticed her in a small booth at the back. I got her attention and waved happily, as she awkwardly waved back, before I made my way over to her and took a seat across from her. We both stuck with just ordering a drink, as Id had dinner at school not too long ago and Jenna was going out for a meal with her family later.

We made small talk for the most part, and she seemed really cool, she was pretty funny too. I decided to cut to the chase, getting the information I came here for. "So, Jenna, as you know, our whole group is pretty much on the gay side of life, if you don't mind me asking, are you into girls? Or guys?" I asked, as Jenna laughed. "I'm uh, I'm pretty open minded, I don't fall for looks or gender. I like someone with a good personality and someone who makes me laugh and someone who isn't self centred, ya know?" She asked, as I nodded in understanding, smiling even wider upon realising Ally had a chance. It sounded to me like she pretty much described everything about Ally right there.

"So, are you in a relationship with anyone?" I asked, moving the ice around in my glass with my straw. Jenna scratched the back of her neck awkwardly, before looking at me.

"Look, Lauren, you're really sweet, but you and Camila are perfect for each other. Why can't you see that?" I realised what she thought was happening, and I quickly tried to correct her, but she began talking again, my face growing redder and redder with embarrassment as she talked.

"And, it's not that you're not attractive, you're stunning, but, I like somebody else. And that might be awkward considering it's your friend Ally that I like and I don't think-"

"Wait? You like Ally?" I asked quickly, interrupting her, as she blushed. "Yeah, she's so sweet and funny and she really cares about people. And- I'm sorry, I thought things were going well between you and Camila? Oh god, she's not going to hate me for being here with you, is she?" Jenna asked, looking uncomfortable.

"No, Jenna! You don't understand, I'm not asking these things because I have a crush on you, I mean, you're beautiful and all, but I'm undeniably and irrevocably in love with Camila." I said quickly, as Jenna looked at me confused. "So, why are you asking me these things? And why did you want to meet up with me alone?" She asked awkwardly.

"Because Ally really likes you!" I said quickly. "She was getting all worked up over whether or not you liked her back, so I figured I'd meet up with you and try and find out." I quickly explained myself, hopefully clearing up the major misunderstanding.

A look of realisation hit Jenna like a ton of bricks, as she instantly started blushing, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. "Oh." Was all she said, before looking down at her drink awkwardly moving her straw around in the glass, avoiding making any sort of eye contact with me.

It was silent for a few minutes, before Jenna decided to speak up. "So, she really likes me?" Jenna asked, smiling hopefully. I nodded in confirmation. "You're all she ever talks about, it's really cute. I've never seen Ally so infatuated with someone before, it's absolutely adorable when she starts rambling about you, and then she goes all red when she realises." I said, as Jenna laughed, her cheeks still a noticeable shade of red.

"I bet it's really cute to see." She said, as I nodded. "Yeah, it really is. I promise you, she really likes you, a lot." I told Jenna as she smiled giddily. "I'm uh, I'm sorry I thought you, uh-" I quickly cut her off, still majorly embarrassed about the situation myself. "Let's just forget about that? Please? My whole life flashed before my eyes." I said, as Jenna laughed at my lame attempt at a joke.

"Ya know, all the girls were gonna have a movie night at my place tonight, but I'm sure after your meal with your family, Ally would much rather hang out with you." I hinted, as Jenna smiled once again. "Are you saying I should ask her out on a date?" She asked me, as I nodded. "Yup. It's clear you both like each other a lot, so why wait?" I asked as Jenna contemplated her options.

"Come on Jenna, seize the moment, because tomorrow, you might be dead." I said, causing the British girl in front of me to choke on her drink. (AN: If any of you know where this quote is from; I fucking love you.)

"Wow Lauren, way to be blunt." She said laughing, as I shrugged my shoulders. "Hey, you never know. So you'd better go get your girl." I told her as she laughed, finally agreeing to ask Ally out on a date.

We talked a little longer before I realised I had better be heading back to school, I couldn't miss basketball training and I missed talking to Camila. I also wanted to be there when Jenna asked Ally out on a date, Ally's face would be the most adorable thing I've ever seen (besides Camila, of course.)

We said our goodbyes and agreed to never speak of the awfully awkward misunderstanding ever again, as Jenna headed the opposite way to me, waving to me over her shoulder.

"They might as well start calling me Match Maker Lauren." I said to myself, tugging the collar of my jacket dramatically, as I headed back to school. Today had been a successful day.