Chapter 20

Camilas POV

English was boring. And to make it even worse, the teacher had moved Lauren away from me, so she was at the front of the classroom and I was at the very back of the classroom. Apparently we were both being too loud and disruptive but honestly, we weren't talking THAT loudly. But with everything going on lately, we decided against arguing with the teacher, as Lauren swiftly pickled up her things and moved to the front of the classroom, shooting me an apologetic look.

Everyone was working in silence, as I scribbled some other Shakespeare stuff down on my English paper, quietly humming a One Direction song to myself, as the teachers voice rang through out the classroom, startling me slightly.

"Karla Cabello, you're wanted in Mr.Shelleys office as soon as possible." The teacher said, as I picked up my stuff, shoving it quickly but quietly into my bag.  I was confused to say the least, seen as though we weren't meant to see eachother today, but I had to go and see what he wanted. I figured it must be important, if he wanted to see me now, and as soon as possible.

I walked quickly through the empty, deserted hallways, my footsteps echoing with every step I took, as I softly knocked on George's door.
"Come in!" His voice said, as I pushed the door open, stepping into the all too familiar office.

"Ah, Camila! Hello." He said, smiling cheerfully at me, as I awkwardly returned the smile.

"Uh, hi...um, I'm not trying to be rude, but aren't we meant to speak tomorrow...not today?" I asked, confused, as I sat down in front of him.

"Funny you should say that." He said, his cheerful smile never leaving his face. "I'm actually not here for the rest of the week." He said, causing my heart to drop. Who was I going to talk to now? And as if he read my mind he continued. "So I was wondering if you want to go out tonight? Maybe we could talk about some stuff over coffee?" He asked, as I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

He seemed to notice my uneasiness. "Don't worry Camila, it's strictly business. It's not like I'm asking you out on a date or anything. I just don't want to leave this week without having talked to you." He told me, making me relax slightly. "I dunno...I wouldn't want Lauren to get the wrong idea." I told him honestly. I knew Lauren would get the wrong idea, and I didn't want to cause an argument between us. I loved her, and only her.

"Come on, Camila. Lauren knows I'm your councillor. I'm sure your girlfriend would be perfectly fine with us grabbing coffee, while you explain some stuff to me, and I do what I can do to help you." He told me. I guess he had a point, I would just tell Lauren straight away. That way, it wouldn't seem suspicious or anything and then she wouldn't get the wrong idea.

"Well...I guess so." I agreed hesitantly, as George just smiled widely once again, showing off his killer dimples.
"Awesome. So, drop by Costa Coffee tonight at around 6pm?" He asked.

"Costa? Why not the cliché Starbucks?" I asked confused. "Well...I uh...I work at Costa Coffee. And my shift will just be ending around 6pm. I can also get us free coffee." He told me, causing me to laugh lightly. "Okay, fair enough. I'll see you then." I told him, standing back up as the bell went, signalling lessons were over. Time to go and find my girlfriend.
-
Lauren POV

I know Camila wasn't supposed to see her councillor today, and if he was planning something I wouldn't hesitate to strangle him. Camila is my girlfriend. I know I shouldn't be jealous, but I couldn't help it.

Speaking of my girlfriend....
"Hey Lo." My girlfriend said, happily bouncing up to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Well, hello to you too." I said, wrapping one of my arms around her waist, and bopping her nose with my finger, causing her to giggle. I gave her a quick kiss before Dinah and Ally joined us.