Chapter 11

Lauren's POV
I felt Camilas fingernails scraping down my thighs as she desperately pulled my jeans down my legs. "Shit. Camz, I need you." I told her, running my fingers through her brown locks. She threw my jeans onto the floor somewhere, and began kissing up the inside of my thighs. I threw my head back in pleasure, becoming more and more frustrated by the second. "Please Camila just...just do anything." I begged. "Well...first I think we should remove your jumper." She said, pulling my jumper up to my head. I lifted up off the sofa to assist in the removal of the clothing item, before being pushed back down by Camila, who was now lifting her own shirt over her head. I stared in awe at her perfectly toned stomach, as she stood up quickly kicking her jeans off, before moving back to sit on my stomach. "I'm not hurting you am I?" Camila asked, moving around a bit, turning me on even more. "Don't be stupid, you're as light as a feather." I assured her, rubbing my hands down her bare stomach, adoring the way her muscles tensed up under my touch. "Are you sure because I know I'm not the lighte-" I pulled her closer to me, taking her lips in mine. "Camz...has someone been saying anything? Anything to hurt your feelings?" I asked her, as she looked down, burying her face into my neck. "Camz please? Tell me?" I said, kissing her cheek lightly. "No..." She said clearly lying, as she stretched out, so she was now lying on top of me. I felt her sucking on my neck. "Mm..Camz, as good as that feels, god...tell me who said what." I said, wrapping my arms around her body. "Nothing...just...Kylie said some things in home room this morning...it's nothing." She explained, running her hands through my hair. "You know, the sooner you tell me, the sooner we can-" I stared explaining. "Okay, okay. She just said that...well...she said that you'll probably leave me soon because I'm ugly and fat..." She said, shrugging like it was nothing. "You don't believe her do you?" I said, disgusted that anyone could say that to anybody. "Of course not...I know you'll never leave me." Camila said, running her hand down my bare hip. "Camila, you're absolutely stunning. Don't believe anything that bitch says." I told her rubbing my hand on her bare back soothingly. "Thanks Lo. I love you so much." She said smiling at me. I knew she still doubted what I said, and from now on my task was to prove to her how beautiful she is. "I love you too." I told her
Camila moved her hand down to my panties, rubbing her hand lightly over my center. "Jesus Lauren...I can feel how wet you are and you still have panties on." Camila said, seductively. "Can you be blame me? Honestly Camz, you can be such a tease sometimes." I told her, as she gripped on the the hem of my panties, sliding them down my legs, the only item of clothing on my body now being my bra, but that's wasn't for long as Camila soon disposed of that too. She kissed down my bare chest, down my stomach all the way to my throbbing centre and the inside of my thighs. The heat in this room was unreal, and I knew I was sweating, sweating with want and need.
Without warning, Camila inserted two fingers into me, causing me to buck my hips up in response. I didn't even try to quieten the moans that were escaping my lips, as Camila was thrusting in and out of me. "Fuck, yes. Camz, baby, fuck...faster, please." I begged, as Camila tugged her own panties off with the hand that wasn't working on me. "As you wish baby." She said smirking, almost instantly quickening her pace. It was times like this I was grateful Camila was wearing a strapless bra today, as I dragged my nails down her back, easily removing her final clothing item. The feeling of our naked bodies pressed against each other was ecstatic, as my nails dug more red scratch marks into my girlfriends back. The pleasure I was receiving increased when I felt Camila insert a third finger inside of me, my moan echoing throughout the empty house. Camila attacked my lips with her own, as I could feel myself getting closer and closer to my release with every passing second. I moaned into her mouth as Camila picked up speed, her fingers hitting the right spot with every thrust. We were both sweating now, as my hands tangled themselves in her hair, Camilas hands working even faster, if that was possible. "Oh my, fuck, Camila I think I'm gonna-" and with one final moan of Camila's name, i felt myself release, as Camila removed her fingers, kissing me passionately on the lips. "That, was...that was amazing baby." I told her as my breathing still wasn't back to it's normal rate. "You're amazing." She told me, tracing my jawline with her thumb, before kissing me once again, her tongue roaming my mouth.
"We'll see who's more amazing when I'm finished with you." I told her smirking, flipping is over on my sofa. "It's my turn now." I told her mischievously.
------
I woke up to lights shining through the window, and voices from outside. I looked down at Camilas sleeping form, and then up at the clock. My eyes widened in fear as I realised those voices were my parents and younger siblings, and Camila and I were still naked on the couch. "Camz! Shit! Camila!" I said loudly, shaking her! She scrunched her nose up and opened her eyes. "My parents are going to be in here in less than a minute, so grab your clothes and run upstairs!" I said quickly. Her eyes opened quickly in shock. We stood up quickly collecting our clothing off the floor, and made our way quickly towards the stairs. We got to the top of the stairs as we heard the door downstairs open. "Lauren? Are you home?" I heard my mom shout up. "Uh, yeah mom. I'm up here." I shouted back, my heart pounding at how close we were to being cought. "Shit, that was close." Camila said, dropping her clothes in a pile on my floor, and bending down to sort them out. "Lauren?!" I heard my dad shout. "What?!" I yelled back. "Can you come here now please?" He replied. "Uh, yeah two minutes." I shouted back, unfortunately having to remove my eyes from Camila, I pulled my clothes back on. "Shit." I mumbled, while pulling my jeans on. "What's wrong?" Camila asked, pulling her t shirt on. "Nothing, it's just that was really close, and now I don't know why my dad wants to talk to me." I explained, buttoning my jeans up. "I'm sure it's nothing." She said, sitting on my bed fully clothed. "I hope so." I said pulling on my Tshirt, now fully clothed myself, heading for the door. "Are you coming?" I asked her, as she looked down shyly. "Um...actually can you maybe, like, bring my hoody up with you. I took it off when we got here, it's at the bottom of the stairs." She said. "Why don't you just come down?" I asked, furrowing my eye brows in confusion. "Because...I don't want any of your family to see the scars on my arms..." She said, rubbing her hand up and down her arm nervously. "Camz...I can't even see them...my family won't notice." I tried to reassure her. "That's because I'm covering this arm." She said, looking at the arm which she had covered with her other. "Let me see." I said going over and sitting beside her. She shook her head, turning away from me. "Please?" I asked, as she slowly turned to face me, slowly showing me her arm. "Camz...these are old battle wounds. They're nothing to be ashamed of." I told her, analysing the white and pink scars around her wrist and arm. Now that she let me look, they were very clear. She must have went really deep because they were very visual, and once seen, very noticeable. "I know...but they're ugly and embarrasing." She said, taking her arm back. "No they're not." I told her, just as my dad interrupted us. "Lauren! Hurry up." He shouted. "Il bring your hoody back up with me, and were finishing this conversation later." I told her heading downstairs.
-
Camila POV
I hope Lauren isn't getting in trouble for anything. I can't believe how close we were to her family walking in on us, I don't even know how embarrassing that would have been, and I never want to find out. I felt bad when Lauren was looking at my scars...mainly because not all of them were old. About 5 of them were only a few days old, and that's why I didn't want to show Lauren my arm, incase she noticed. Those ones were further up my arm though, which is why she probably didn't notice, and I'm glad she didn't notice when we were making love downstairs.
I heard Lauren come rushing back up the stairs, as she entered her room slowly closing the bedroom door behind her. "You're not getting in trouble for anything are you?" I asked quickly, as she shook her head smiling at me. "No, I just had to put the pizza box in the bin, and tidy up the DVDs that I left out." She explained, handing me my hoody, which I quickly pulled over myself. "You know, you don't have to worry about your scars showing when you're around me...I love every inch of you, your scars included. You're all beautiful, inside and out." She told me, shifting closer to me on the bed, wrapping her arm around my shoulder. "I love you." I told her, moving closer into her side, resting my head on her shoulder. "I love you too." She said kissing my head. My phone went off interrupting our little moment. "Is everything okay?" Lauren asked, as I read the text. "Yeah, it's just Dinah telling me that she'll be round early in the morning to make sure I'm stable enough to get ready myself." I explained, shoving my phone back in my pocket. "Oh, okay. So, is everything still the same, I'm still coming over to yours just before you leave, and traveling to the church with you?" She asked, as I nodded on response. "Yeah, I need you there with me. Every second." I told her, wrapping my arm around her waist.
She was about to say something, but Taylor interrupted. "Hi." She greeted as Lauren and I looked up at her. "Hey." I smiled. "Um...my mom wants to know if you're staying for dinner?" She asked.
I thought about it for moment. "Um...actually I better be heading home. Tell her thank you though." I replied. "Okay." She said, before leaving again. "Babe, it's only nearly 7, that's not late." Lauren said, confused. "I know but, tomorrows just going to be such a long day, and you've tired me out." I said, biting my lip and smirking. Lauren just laughed, shaking her head. "You're the one that started it." She defended herself. "Well...technically you started it, this morning, I was just...finishing it." I backfired. "Okay, okay." She said laughing, leaning in kissing me softy on the lips. "Do you want me to walk you home?" Lauren asked, linking our hands together. "Lauren, it's like...a few doors down, I'll be fine." I told her as we stood up, and made our way downstairs. "I know...it's just..." She stated but stopped thoughtfully, as we were now standing at Lauren's front door. "It's just what?" I asked, as she shook her head. "Nothing, it doesn't matter." She said, as I placed my hands supportively on her upper arms. "Please, tell me?" I asked her. "It's just...the second you leave, I really start missing you. It's stupid I know." She said, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "It's not stupid, it's cute. And anyways, I miss you all the time. I'll just be lying in bed at night, wishing you were there beside me, to cuddle me and make me feel safe." I told her honestly, wrapping my arms tightly around her hips, hugging her close to me, burying my face into her neck. I felt her rest her chin on my head, as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders. We stayed like that for a few minutes until Lauren's dad interrupted us. "Are you leaving already Camila?" He asked, as I pulled away from Lauren slowly. "Um, yeah. I need to get back, it's going to be a long day tomorrow, and my little sister has been really upset since my mom told her...about my dad." I addmitted, my mom having told Sofi the night I yelled at her. "Aw, Im really sorry about your father Camila, it must be so hard." Her dad said, as I smiled appreciatively. "Well, there's definitely going to be a lot of changes, and I'm not going to lie, not all of them are going to be bad..." I trailed off not wanting to say too much. "But, yeah...it's going to be hard." I admitted, as Lauren placed her hand on my lower back supportively. Lauren's dad nodded in understanding. "Well...send your mom our condolences, and I hope all goes well tomorrow. I'm off to bed, I have to be at work early tomorrow." He explained, as I nodded and thanked him. "Good night sweetheart." He said kissing Lauren on her cheek. "Goodnight Daddy." She said. "Good night Camila." He said turning around, making his way up the stairs. "Good night Mike." I replied politely.
Lauren opened the door for me, hugging me once again. "I'll be over in the morning okay?" She asked, and I nodded in response. "Are you sure you don't want me to walk you down the street?" Lauren asked as we stepped out of the house. "I'm sure, thank you though." I told her as she leaned in closer to me, taking my lips in her own. When oxygen was needed we pulled away, my hand still attached to hers. "Good night babe." She told me, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear gently. "Good night beautiful." I replied, hugging her for the final time until tomorrow. "I love you!" She shouted as I made my way down the street. "I love you too!" I shouted, smiling to myself as I made my way home.
<3~<3~<3
I woke up the next morning and the clock read 7:23am. Dinah was coming around at about 8am and Lauren was coming around at about 9am, the funeral started at around 9:45am so I had still had plenty of time. Sofia wasn't coming to the funeral because my mom thought it would upset her too much, which obviously, was understandable. Ally and Mani were meeting me, Dinah and Lauren at the church. Lauren's mom was looking after my sister for the day until we all got back, and then Lauren was staying over with me to make sure I was going to be okay. If I went in the shower now, id probably be getting out just as Dinah got here.
I quickly headed to the bathroom, turning the hot water on. The water was burning my back so I turned the water down a bit, and proceeded to wash my hair. After what seems like forever, I heard voices from downstairs, and then footsteps coming upstairs, meaning Dinah was here. I turned the water off, stepped out the shower an wrapped the towel around me. If it wasn't so late, I'd jump back in the shower, it felt freezing when I'd gotten out. When I went into my room, Dinah was sitting on her phone, probably playing some stupid game like Kim Kardashian: Hollywood or Dumb Ways to Die...
"Hey, Mila. How're you feeling?" Dinah asked as I rummaged through my wardrobe, firstly finding someone underwear. "If I'm going to be completely honest...I'm kinda scared." I said, quickly slipping the underwear that I'd chosen on. Dinah was my best friend since birth, it's not like we haven't seen each other naked before. (Besides, she was too busy on her game to notice anyway.) "thats understandable." She said, locking her phone and placing in on my bed side table. "Woah, shit...Mila, what have you done?" She asked, standing up and moving closer to me. "What do you mean?" I asked as Dinah moved her hand down my back. "I'm not being a creep stroking your back...but your back is an absolute mess." I twisted around on the spot so I could just see what she was talking about. The red, scratch marks all the way down my back...that's probably why my back was burning in the shower...thanks Lauren. I could feel my face heating up, remembering how Lauren's nails dragged down my back, before Dinah interrupted my little...let's say, day dream. "Mila...why are you blushing?...wait a minute...Lauren did this didn't she?" Dinah asked, smirking. "What did I do?" Lauren said opening my door. "Lauren? I thought you weren't coming until 9?" I asked. "I wasn't going to, but your mom just dropped Sofi off at mine, and said I could walk back with her if I wanted. I felt like she wanted me to, ya know? She's really upset..." Lauren explained. "Besides, I was ready anyways, so I thought why not? You don't mind, do you?" She asked. "No, of course not! I'm happy to see you." I told her, moving closer to her, and tangling myself in her arms, as she placed a loving kiss on my forehead. "Ew, guys. I am here you know?" Dinah said, shaking her head, trying not to laugh. Lauren just laughed at Dinah, before looking down at my semi-naked body. "I hope your not planning to go in your bra and panties...not that I'd complain or anything..." Lauren said, her eyes taking in my appearance. I could feel my cheeks heating up with embarrassment, honestly I forgot that I didn't have any clothes on. "No, she couldn't even if she wanted to. We all know her mom would kill you both if she saw the claw marks you've left on Milas back." Dinah said, laughing now. "Holy...I'm so sorry Camz, I didn't-" Lauren stuttered when she looked at my back. "Is it really that bad?" I asked, as Lauren nodded in response. "Yeah...sorry babe." Lauren said, kissing my neck softly. "God knows what you two got up to last night." Dinah said jumping on my bed. "Well, if you really want to know-" I started. "That wasn't me asking for details!" Dinah said, cutting me off quickly. I just laughed in response before moving back over to my wardrobe and looking through my clothes. I'd thrown pretty much all of my clothes out of my wardrobe and still, I couldn't find anything decent. "Camz, what's wrong?" Lauren asked, as I sighed frustratedly. "I can't find anything that's black and looks nice." I complained. "You know Mila, you don't have to wear black to a funeral. That's just stereotypical you know. As long as what you wear looks smart, and not like you've just walked in off the streets." Dinah told me. "But I thought everyone wore black to a funeral." I said gesturing to Dinah's black button up shirt and leather pants, and Lauren's black dress. "No. I know Mani isn't wearing all black. Here, I'll help you find something." Dinah said, throwing her phone to Lauren and kneeling down beside me. "Go and dry your hair, and then you can get ready." Dinah told me, as I made my way to the other side of the room where my hair dryer was. Surprisingly my hair dried in about 15 minutes, and by then Dinah had chosen an amazing, smart looking outfit. I didn't want time to pass as quickly as it did, because I knew pretty soon id be saying good bye to my dad for the last time.
\(^_^)/~<3
The church service went well and as promised Lauren was there to hold me and comfort me through the entire thing, as were my 3 best friends. I'd cried a lot after everything everyone was saying, and now, my mom was the last person to speak before they took the coffin out for the burrial. "Well...where to start?" My mom said, wiping a tear from her eye. "I'm not going to start with 'he was the best husband and father anyone could ask for' because he wasnt. But...he was trying to get better. We were due to divorce, but really...our love was like a wilting flower. Now the beauty of it has gone, I'd do anything...anything to get it back." My mom said, letting out a sob. "I just want my husband to know...I love him. I always loved him and i always will, despite any arguments we had when we denied our love to eachother. He will be missed, and I hope, when we meet again in the future, we can work this out." My mom said, wiping away the tears that were only being replaced by new ones. I was crying myself by this point, as Ally placed a comforting hand on my back, Lauren holding my hand supportively, as my mom took her seat, and music began to play. The burial was definitely going to be the worst part, I thought to myself as everyone stood up and made their way out to the grave yard.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~
The weather just had to interfere with the already depressing mood, as the grey clouds covered the sky, the rain falling heavily. The burial didn't last too long, and before I knew it my dad...was gone. As people were leaving hugging and talking to my mom, I turned to face my friends and girlfriend, who all gave me warm hugs...even though we were all drenched. It felt nice...knowing I had such great people in my life, who would support me through everything. "Mila...me and Mani have to go. I'm dropping her off at home and my mom needs me back." Ally explained, giving me a week, sympathetic smile. "Thanks for coming." I told them, hugging them again. "No problem Mila. Call us if you need anything, okay?" Mani told me, as I nodded, and waved as they made their way to the car park. My mom came over to me, embracing me into another hug, everyone having left, and me, Lauren, Dinah, my mom and my moms friend being the only ones left. "Karla, are you coming home home with us?" My mom asked indicating between her and her friend. "Um, I'd like to come home with Lauren please?" I asked, wiping at my eyes. "Okay, but please..." My mom said turning to Lauren, "Have her home within the next hour." My mom instructed Lauren, who nodded in response and my mom and her friend made their way towards the car park. "I'm so proud of you, you did so well." Lauren told me, wrapping her arms around me, as I reciprocated the hug. "Are you ready to go baby?" She asked me, wiping my wet hair out of my face. "Actually...can you guys wait in the car for me?" I asked, looking back at my dad's grave. It didn't have a headstone yet, but it would soon. I saw Lauren looking hesitant as the rain continued to fall. "Please, I'll be like 10 minutes if that." I promised. I saw Dinah place a reassuring hand on Lauren's shoulder. "It's her dad Laur, you need to give her the time she wants." Dinah told her, as Lauren nodded in understanding. "Okay, but at least put a jacket on." Lauren asked me. "It's freezing and wet and I don't want you to get ill." She finished. "I...I didn't bring a jacket." I told her awkwardly, as she pushed her soaking wet hair out of her own face. "Here, have mine." She said quickly taking off her leather jacket and handing it to me. I pulled it on quickly, it was a bit big, but it was warm because of Lauren, and it smelled like her, so I was happy enough. "Thanks babe." I told her giving her a quick kiss as she and Dinah turned around and made their way to the car. I walked back over to my fathers grave, the mud now really wet off the rain. "Hi Dad..." I started nervously, trying my best to swallow, but my throat was too dry. "It's just me now...Camila." I said, looking around awkwardly, as nothing but the strong winds and rain could be heard. No traffic, no people, no animals...nothing. I sat down on the soaking wet, muddy grass and I could feel the water and mud soaking through my pants, but I didn't care...I didn't move, I stayed there, sitting beside my dad's grave. "I just want to appologise. For being...such a shitty daughter. That's probably why you hated me right?" I said, laughing sarcastically to myself. "I want to make it up to you Dad. I want to make you proud. But I cant. Because you're already gone." I said, realising I was crying as the cold rain water running down my face turned into warm, salty tears. "Please Dad. I don't care that you...you hurt me sometimes. I love you Dad. You always promised me you would always be here for me, but you lied." I said, sobbing. "Please Dad. Come back. Don't go! Why did you-why did you go?" I asked, as if I was actually expecting a reply. "I miss you, and it's only been a few days. Sofi misses you. She keeps asking why you left, and I can't reply because I don't know the answer myself." I said, trying to wipe my eyes, forgetting all about the rain. "I want to make you proud, I'll-I'll get good grades, I'll stay out of trouble, I-I just-I can't undersand...why you left." I cried starting to feel dizzy, as I fell backwards onto the grass, facing up to the sky. "You're probably happy...happy to be away from me." I whispered, my eyes closed now as the rain hit directly onto my face. I rolled over and curled myself into a ball. "Please. Come back." I said, silently, my breathing getting weaker and weaker, my eyelids slowly closing. A crash of thunder mixed with my own sobs was the last thing I remember hearing, before I let the darkness consume me.
><><><><><><><><><><><><
Lauren POV
"Dinah..." I said, looking over at Dinah who was staring out of the window, obviously deep in thought about something. "Hm?" She relied, turning to face me. "She's been gone nearly 20 minutes..." I said, as a clash of thunder echoed in the distance. Dinah checked the time on her phone, as her eyes went wide. "You're right...come on. Well go and find her. The winds really picking up out there." Dinah said, throwing her phone on the backseat, as we both stepped outside of the car. It was freezing out here, I hope Camilas okay.
As Dinah and I made our way back into the graveyard, I spotted Camilas small form curled up on the floor in front of her dad's grave. Why the fuck was she on the floor? I took off as quickly as I could towards her, slipping on my ass in the fucking mud. Even Dinah was worried, as she didn't even bother laughing, instead helping me up. "You okay Laur?" She asked, as I nodded. "yeah, thanks D. The one day I wear a dress it fucking rains." I complained as we both made our way towards Camila. I knelt down beside her, shaking her lightly. "Camz, please. Baby, wake up." I tried, but she wasn't even battering an eyelid. "Fuck. Lauren, check her pulse." Dinah said quickly, and I'm pretty sure when she said that, I felt my heart drop and the colour drain from my face. I quickly pushed the sleeve of my jacket up her arm, and pushed the bracelets that covered her wrists up too. "Thank fuck." I said, letting out the breath I'd been holding back. I heard Dinah let out a breath too, obviously relieved that her best friend was, on the most part, okay. My fingers brushing against her skin felt different though...her skin was, rough almost...like a scab was there. I lifted her arm up towards me, trying to get a better look but because of the grey skies, it seemed more like late at night than early in the afternoon, I couldnt see properly. But im pretty sure what I felt were cuts...cuts that weren't there yesterday. I lifted her up carefully off the floor...she was filthy off lying in the mud, drenched off the rain and absolutely freezing off both. I heard her whimpering in her sleep as Dinah and I walked back to the car. "I'm so glad she's okay." Dinah said, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand. "Me too...hey, Dinah, can you get the car door?" I asked, as Dinah quickly opened the back door of the car, myself placing Camila gently down on the back seat, pulling the seatbelt over her. Surprisingly she still didn't wake up.
"Do you think you could maybe call me when she wakes up? You know, to tell me she's okay." Dinah asked. "You're not coming back to camilas?" I asked, as I started the car. "No, my mom wants me home. She's worried about the weather. I don't blame her, it's usually all sun here." Dinah said laughing weakly, shaking her head. "Sure, I'll call you straight away." I promised, heading to Dinah's house to drop her off. "Thanks Laur." The car ride was mostly filled with silence, as me, nor Dinah apparently knew what to say. I said goodbye and promised once again to call her when Camila woke up, she she got out of my car, waving before entering her house and closing the door behind her. The journey to Camilas house was filled with the odd sob and whimper from Camila in her sleep, until I pulled up in front of her house. "Lauren? Lauren please. You're there right?" I heard from the back seat, followed by moving around and shuffling. "Camz? You're awake?" I asked turning to face her. "Yeah-what-what happened?" She asked sleepily. "Come on. Let's get you inside babe, I'll explain then." I said, exiting the car and helping Camila out of the car and into her house. We had a lot to talk about.
(Okay. I know this is pretty shitty, and took ages because my phones broken. I'm sorry, but it's going to start getting better and there's going to be drama, so yeah. I TRIED to write the smut but it's really bad, but I tried to make it good. I feel like I'm letting you all down:(( but I promise it's going to get better. Thanks for a total of 300 votes on this book! I really appreciate the reads and votes and nice commets. And if you're going to the reflection tour have fun and if you're going to the m+g you win at life:) I can't go to any because I live in the UK:( so anyways, next chapters going to be better.)