Chapter 4

Lauren POV

Me and Camila walked through Dinah's door and already we could hear Normani and Ally arguing.

"What the fu-"

"Lauren don't curse!" Ally yelled. I raised my eyebrow. "Allys full on Christian." Camila said laughing. "Oh...sorry. But seriously though, what are you both arguing about? We could hear you before we even walked through the door." I said laughing. "So baseically, there's a single mattress, a double mattress and 2 sofas to sleep on, and Ally said that Camila would want a sofa so now Ally and I are arguing who gets the final sofa." Normani explained. Camila just looked at me, nervously.

"Yeah, and I get the single one, because I'm a restless sleeper." Dinah explained. "It's true, one time when I shared the double with her, I woke up with bruises all up my leg off her kicking in her sleep. What do you even dream about?" Camila said, staring at dinah. "I really don't know. Look, Camila is the closest to Lauren, so why don't they share the double, and then you and Ally can have a sofa each, and that stops the arguing." Dinah said to Normani.

"Camila, Lauren you okay with that?" Normani asked. "I am if Lauren is." Camila said shyly.

"Uh, yeah that's fine." I said smiling.

"Oh my god thank you so much!" Ally said hugging us both. We laughed and sat down beside Dinah on the floor.

"So what're we doing first DJ?" Camila asked.

"Well...it's still quite early, we could go in the pool in the garden for a bit?" Dinah asked.

"But I didn't bring a swim suit." I said quickly.

"Don't worry Lo, Dinah has loads of spares." Camila said, giving me a smile. "Me and Ally brought ours, we usually always go in the pool when were here, Camila did you bring yours?" Normani asked.

Camila just shook her head. "I had to be quick when I was getting my stuff ready, i didn't really think..." She said, awkwardly.

"Camila you and Lauren go and choose a swim costume and well get ready down here and wait for you outside." Dinah said as everyone stood up to go change. "Come on Lo." Camila said winking.

I followed her up Dinah's stairs, her house was a lot bigger than mine and Camilas house, but it was a beautiful house, neither wonder she had a pool and I didn't. This was a completely different, posher neighborhood.

We walked into a full room of what seemed to be spare clothes, and shoes.

Camila grabbed a box and put it on the floor in front of us.

Pick any swim suit you want, but I always have this one." She said digging around, picking out a white bikini decorated with pink bows.

"Why am I not surprised?" I asked laughing at Camilas obsession with bows.

She stuck her tongue out at me, and gave me a kiss before going to the bathroom to get changed. I ended up just choosing a plain blue bikini and waited for Camz to come out the bathroom before going in and getting changed myself.

I came out and Camila was clearly staring at me.

"Stop staring at me." I complained wrapping my arms around my body self consciously.

"Don't cover yourself up, Im staring because of how perfect you look." She said prying my arms off my body. "Well, I could say the same for you, your body is amazing." I told her admiring her amazingly toned abs, and caramel, tanned skin.

She came closer and wrapped her arms around me, and I did the same to her, smiling down at he as she looked up at me.

We shared a passionate kiss, and pulled apart when we heard Dinah shouting up telling us to hurry up.