03

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 3:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 3:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ning Zhi discovered the benefits of this display frame, and she could know Lu Jue's mood at any time.

"From today, I will sleep in bed." Ning Zhi looked at Lu Jue's eyes, and the other party quickly lowered his eyes again, "I will sleep with you."

Lu Jue's lips were pressed tightly, and the black cloud above his head seemed to grow larger.

Is he even more angry?

For some autistic patients, they don't want to be disturbed in their field. Lu Jue has always slept alone by himself, preferring to approach suddenly. For a while, it is difficult for him to adapt and accept.

Ning Zhi moved the pillow to give up most of the position, "Lu Jue, my whole body hurts because of the sofa. I can't sleep well every night, I want to sleep in bed."

Therefore, she will not wrong herself, even if he is angry, she will insist on sleeping in bed.

Lu Jue is handsome, but he is cute against such lightning and black clouds. Ning Zhi coaxes him, "We sleep half of the bed alone. I sleep well and will not hinder you."

Lu Jue lowered his eyes, his whole body was cold, as if resisting.

Still reluctant?

Ning Zhi blinked. She got into another quilt. The bed was a bit hard and not as soft as her previous one. She adjusted to the most comfortable position, "I'm going to sleep."

Since he is not used to it, then force him to get used to it.

Ning Zhi closed her eyes, she felt a little bit bad, like a wicked person who bullied a good boy.

The room was very quiet, and the soft light fell on the lonely figure of Lu Jue.

After a while, Ning Zhi felt the position next to him sink slightly, and the sound of clothes rubbing against the quilt sounded in his ears.

She turned her head to look.

Lu Jue lay down on the bed, he covered the quilt, lay straight, and closed his eyes.

Under the light, Lu Jue's eyes trembled slightly. His eyes were well-shaped, thin and beautiful, and the black cloud flashing above his head had not disappeared.

Ning Zhi wants to laugh a little, so let him get sulking, and then wake up tomorrow to coax him.

I don't know how long it took, and there was silence outside the window.

A faint fragrance came from beside him, Lu Jue slowly opened his eyes, his beautiful peachy eyes looked at the ceiling blankly, and he smelled quietly. The chest was a little warm and itchy, and it felt strange.

He likes this scent.

In the quiet night, Ning Zhi didn't see it, the black cloud flashing above Lu Jue's head disappeared.

A corner of the gray sky was lifted by the rising sun, and the golden light fell on the window.

Ning Zhi was awakened by the sound of the bathroom door opening and closing. She opened her eyes and looked at Lu Jue after washing her back. The bangs on his forehead were thrown up in a mess, looking dazed.

Lu Jue walked to the closet and opened the door.

Ning Zhi looked around and saw that the closet was full of red clothes, only one or two yellow ones, which were very eye-catching.