111-120

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 111:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 111:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Father Lu took this banquet very seriously, because it was his and his wife’s wedding anniversary. The Lu family’s venue had already been set up, because many guests would attend, and two guards were arranged at the door to guard it. Prevent people from fishing in troubled waters and entering the Lu family.

Lu Mu's complexion today is very good, she is more elegant and exquisite than usual, and she is dazzling.

"Xiao Jue is still in the company?" she asked her husband next to her.

"Well, there will be a meeting today." Lu's father mentioned his son, Jun Yan's face showed a smile, "Recently, Xiao Jue's work ability has become stronger and stronger, and several shareholders have praised him in front of me."

Mother Lu looked relieved and entangled again.

When her son's autism was not cured before, she hoped that he would become a normal person. Now that her son's autism is cured, she feels that his work is too motivated and hard, and she loves him deeply.

No matter how he becomes, as a mother, she is always worried about her son.

"You usually don't give him too many tasks. He has only worked for one year. He has to learn everything slowly. Don't push too hard. You see that he is busy working every day and has no time to meet girls. There is no chance to fall in love." Mother Lu gave her husband a complaining look.

When her son was sick in the past, he did not want to contact anyone. At that time, she planned to be alone for a lifetime. But now that his son is cured, he has become a normal person and should have a normal life.

She hoped that he could find someone to accompany each other for the rest of his life.

Father Lu was unwilling to take the blame, "You should tell Xiao Jue about this."

Mother Lu breathed, she snorted at her husband.

In the past, my son was not talkative, unwilling to contact people, afraid to look at people, and liked to stay in the corner. Now that he is back to normal, he can communicate with people normally, he will not be afraid of people, dodge people, and behave normally.

But he still didn't like to talk, he was cold and cold, and he was even unspeakably cold.

It used to be staying, now it is cold.

Moreover, this year, she has not seen her son laugh.

Mother Lu sighed, her son is not sensible, she is sad, he is too sensible, and she is also worried.

Her only hope now is for him to fall in love earlier and have more scent of fireworks on his body.

When Ning Zhi came to Lu's house, it was already near the evening, and the sunset fell on Lu's house, faintly, and the sound of music began to come from inside.

Ning Zhi used to go in and out of Lu's house freely. For the first time, she was stopped outside.

"Is Lu Jue here? I want to see him, can you help me pass it through?" Ning Zhi's face burned red, the effect of the medicine hadn't worked, and her head was still dizzy.

The guard was expressionless, he stopped Ning Zhi, "Young Master Lu Jue is not at home. If the lady wants to go in, please show the invitation letter."

Ning Zhi didn't have an invitation letter. She just tried to call Lu Jue on the way here, but the other party did not answer.

She had already guessed it. After all, Lu Jue didn't know her now. Without her mobile phone number, he would not answer calls from strangers.