21-25

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 21:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 21:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Back to reality, Ning Zhi slowly opened his eyes.

Before, she had always regarded it as a complete task, and she felt that Xiao Lu was extremely pitiful, cute, and full of freshness.

When she came back this time, she felt bored.

In the past, she hoped that Xiao Lujue would remember her as an angel sister, but now, she hoped that he would not remember her and not count the days when he met her day by day.

It was quiet at night.

Ning Zhi turned his head and looked at Lu Jue, whose eyes were tightly closed next to him. Under the dim light, he was sharply defined, and the greenness between his brows had disappeared, and the bangs on his forehead were docile, just like Xiao Lu Jue, and he was obedient.

She moved closer to him.

The outstretched hand touched his hair secretly, and Ning Zhi said warmly: "Xiao Juejue, a good dream."

The next day, the sun shines through the floor-to-ceiling windows into the room, the breeze blows, and the light blue window screens are gently blowing.

When Ning Zhi woke up, Lu Jue had already gotten up to go for a morning run. For so long, she had never seen Lu Jue in a lazy bed, or slept late. The biological clock was more punctual than the alarm clock.

She struggled for a long time before leaving the big bed lazily.

At this time, the door was knocked.

Ning Zhi opened the door, "Sao Hua, is there anything?"

Sister Hua replied: "My wife told me to call the second young lady to go downstairs."

Ning Zhi was puzzled, "Did you say anything?"

Huasao: "The eldest young master has already hired experts for the second young master. The wife meant that you will accompany the second youngest wife to the hospital."

Ning Zhi had heard from Lu Shenyuan before that he had found a doctor for Lu Jue.

After experiencing several things that Lu Shenyuan targeted at Lu Jue when he was a child, Ningzhi now maintains a skeptical attitude towards Lu Shenyuan's love for his younger brother, Lu Jue.

Perhaps when he was a child, it was because of the jealousy of children fighting for the favor of adults, or the prank against Lu Jue that hated Lu Jue. When he grew up, he matured and became a good brother who took care of his younger brother.

But Ning Zhi is more inclined to, Lu Shenyuan is not suddenly awakening to be a good brother, he is deceiving everyone, doing superficial skills.

"Okay, I see." Ning Zhi also wanted to know how Lu Jue's condition is now.

Ning Zhi changed into a **** pink dress, her skin is now a lot paler, and she is very suitable for wearing such a sweet color.

She went downstairs and saw Mother Lu and Lu Shenyuan. Lin Tiantian was there. Father Lu should have gone to the company.

Mother Lu's breath is very good today. She said to Ning Zhi: "You have come down and have breakfast later. Let's take Xiao Jue to the hospital together. The doctor is already waiting."

Then, Mother Lu said again: "Little Absolute Hospital is very repulsive, please help persuade him." Now, he only listens to Ning Zhi's words.

Ning Zhi nodded.