123

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 123:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 123:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
At night, Lu Jue had just walked out after taking a shower with wet hair on his head. The next second, he was pulled back to the bathroom by Ning Zhi who was guarding the door.

"You want to dry your hair."

There is now a male nurse guarding the room to prevent Lu Jue from any bad situation at any time. Only the bathroom is secretive.

Lu Jue allowed Ningzhi to pull him back to the bathroom again, but he closed the door consciously and sensibly.

A pair of wet, black eyes stared at Ning Zhi in front of him, Lu Jue slowly shouted, "Zhizhi."

Ning Zhi put a dry towel into Lu Jue's hand, "wipe it myself."

Lu Jue took a quick look at her. He raised the towel and wiped his hair a few times at random.

"Go on." Ning Zhi motioned to him not to stop.

Lu Jue dulled his head and continued to wipe his hair.

After a while, Ning Zhi took out the towel from his hand. In his blank eyes, she gently helped him wipe the front bangs and the hair on both sides, "This is the right way to wipe."

Under the warm light, the look on Ning Zhi's small face was focused, and Lu Jue quietly looked at her from the corner of the light.

Knowing the gentleness.

"Don't go to bed later, let's go watch a movie and relax, okay?" There is not much time left. She hopes to accompany Lu Jue well in the limited time. He only stays in the room all day. It's too dull to stay in the corner.

Lu Jue blinked and stared at her blankly.

"I'll be with you, you don't have to worry." Ning Zhi put down the towel and took the initiative to hold his hand.

Her fingertips were thin and white, and her small hands were soft. She held Lu Jue's scarred, rough hand, and she got into his palm and clasped it tightly.

Lu Jue lowered his eyes and watched the big and small hands clasped together, his eyes lit up quietly.

The male nurse saw Lu Jue coming out of the bathroom with a mess of hair, then Lu Jue turned around and walked to the door of the room.

"Young Master Lu Jue? Are you going out?" The male nurse said in surprise.

At this time, after Lu Jue took a bath, he would automatically go to bed consciously.

Lu Jue didn't answer, he opened the door and let Ning Zhi pull it out.

Lu Jue's current situation is not suitable for going out, but the Lu family has a video room, so I'd rather take him there to watch a movie.

The male nurse recovered, he hurriedly chased him out, "Master Lu Jue..."

There is a large viewing screen in the audio-visual room, as well as a sofa and a coffee table. There is also a small refrigerator and a snack cabinet next to it, which is very convenient.

"Master Lu Jue? You want to watch a movie?" The male nurse was full of consternation. It was the first time he saw him walk out of the room since he was hired to take care of Lu Jue.

Lu Jue glanced at the male nurse unhappily. He always felt that this person was in the way. He just wanted to be with Zhizhi and didn't want other people to be there, "You go."

"Master Lu Jue, I can't leave. If you have any needs, just tell me." The male carer will not leave. If he leaves, and what happens to Lu Jue, the consequences are not something his employee can bear.