11-15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 11:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 11:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Opening her eyes, Ning Zhi gradually shook her mind, and she came back.

She looked at Lu Jue next to him. He slept very well, lying upright, unlike her, who likes to sleep with a quilt, and he likes to rub around.

Ning Zhi glanced at the time. This time, she stayed there for a few days, and now only ten minutes have passed. It seems that after a conversion, she has passed one day over there. For now, only about five minutes have passed. minute.

If she stayed there for a month, it would be one hundred and fifty minutes here.

Ning Zhi felt that every time he saved Xiao Lu, he never knew how much time it would take. It was the best choice to go over at night.

On the second day, the gray sky released some light, and Ning Zhi woke up.

Next to him, Lu Jue also got up on time. He looked dazed, his peach blossom eyes were full of dim sleepiness, and they were overflowing with water. With his exquisite facial features, it was really beautiful and delicious.

Ning Zhi's gaze shifted downward and landed on his fancy red and blue pajamas, and he couldn't help but open his eyes.

It's too eye-catching.

Lu Jue didn't notice. He lifted the quilt. Perhaps he saw that his pajamas were a little wrinkled. He graciously pulled the wrinkled area before getting up to wash.

Ning Zhi found it funny.

Lu Jue, when he grows up, is still lovely.

Ning Zhi found the housekeeper, and she asked him about Feng's wife.

The housekeeper was surprised when Ning Zhi mentioned the employee suddenly, "Mrs. Second Young Master, Sister Feng was fired more than ten years ago."

Ning Zhi: "Why was she fired?"

"She stole a bracelet from her wife and was fired by her wife."

The housekeeper remembered it very clearly, and he was still surprised at the time. After all, every servant who came to work in the Lu family would go through a period of training, and this wife Feng was hired after the young master came to Lu’s family to take care of the elderly. Master, sometimes take care of the second master.

Feng's wife came to Lu's for a short time, and she didn't expect such a thing to happen.

Ning Zhi squinted his eyes. Sure enough, they didn't know that Feng's wife had abused Lu Jue.

"Butler, do you know the address of this Feng's wife?"

"Every employee hired by the Lu family will register their detailed information. I have a record here, but that is more than ten years ago." The housekeeper paused, "If the second wife wants to know Feng's current address , I can get someone to investigate as soon as possible."

Ning Zhi smiled. It's no wonder that Uncle Li can be qualified as a housekeeper in the Lu family, "Thank you, Uncle Li."

The housekeeper's work efficiency is extremely fast. Before noon, Ning Zhi had already obtained Feng's current address.

When Ningzhi brought Lu Jue out, he reluctantly changed his colorful clothes and put on a red sweater.

Looking at the black cloud in the display box above his head, Ning Zhi smiled and told him, "I will take you to buy underwear, flowers."