07

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 7:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 7:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Seeing Xiao Lujue falling down the stairs, Ning Zhi rushed forward directly.

The soft body fell in her arms.

At the moment she fell to the ground, she hugged the person tightly with her body underneath.

Children who have changed from normal have been frightened when they encounter such a thing. They are already so scared that they cry, or hide in the arms of adults for comfort.

And Xiao Lu Jue blinked his big eyes with a dazed expression on his face, and didn't mean to cry at all.

"Xiao Juejue, is there any injury?" Ning Zhi couldn't take care of the little boy who ran away. She hurriedly checked Xiao Lu Jue's body. When he fell, she was caught by her. This time, he shouldn't have broken his ribs.

Xiao Lu Jue's little finger suddenly pointed at Ning Zhi's foot, "Red, red."

Ning Zhi lowered his head, only to realize that he was anxiously rushing to save someone, his ankle was twisted, his knee was knocked on the stairs, his knee was red and swollen.

Putting it in a normal, vulnerable place like her knee, it made her cry a long time ago, but now she doesn't feel any pain at all, just like she won't feel hungry in this world.

"My feet hurt to save you." Ningzhi began to deceive Xiao Lu Jue shamelessly, "I will talk to you in the future, you can't stop me, you know?"

Xiao Lu Jue's **** eyes quickly glanced at her, and after a while, he nodded.

Ning Zhi couldn't help squeezing his little face again, Xiao Lu Jue was so coaxing.

At the other end, when the teacher found her, she found Xiao Lu Jue sitting on the ground blankly, "Lu Jue, why are you sitting on the ground?"

Xiao Lu Jue went straight to the beginning, leaning his little head in Ning Zhi's arms, not looking at the teacher.

Xiao Lu Jue's body smelled of milk, soft and soft, and comfortable to hold.

Ning Zhi leaned in his ear and coaxed softly, "My sister's foot hurts. I need to rest. Xiao Juejue must listen to the teacher. Let's play with the teacher."

Big black eyes blinked, Xiao Lu Jue lowered his head to look at Ning Zhi's bruised knee, and he said with a grin: "Huh me."

I whirr.

Ning Zhi couldn't help laughing, and teased him deliberately, "Does Xiao Juejue want my sister to scream?"

With that, she lowered her head and let out a gentle breath in Xiao Lu Jue's ear.

The gentle wind pierced into his ears, and Xiao Lu Jue itched his head to the side. He was a little anxious: "Call me."

I have to say that Xiao Lu Jue now communicates much better than Lu Jue when he grows up, and he can't ask ten sentences before responding to one sentence.

"Thank you Xiao Jue Jue, I don't have to scream." Xiao Lu Jue is too cute, and I would rather like to kiss him.

Xiao Lu Jue raised his head.

The strange sister gradually became transparent before his eyes, and then disappeared.

Xiao Lu Jue's eyes were completely blank, "Sister, sister."

The teacher on the side heard Xiao Lu Jue talking to herself, she was not surprised, after all, this child has autism, "Lu Jue, get up, the teacher will take you back to the classroom..."