51-55

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 51:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 51:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ning Zhi felt that it was like a small space, enclosed around it.

"Lu Jue."

Ning Zhi moved closer to the black figure, she knew it was him.

In the dimness, the young man raised his eyes, smelling the familiar scent at the tip of his nose, and stretched out his hand.

The cool fingertips fell on Ning Zhi's face, gently touching, depicting her facial features, eyebrows, nose, and mouth.

After a while, Lu Jue withdrew his hand, his low voice was a little bit of joy, "Blame sister."

Blame sister, it's back.

Ning Zhi heard Lu Jue respond to her, her eyes were happy, but before she could react, she was pulled into her arms by the teenager in the next instant.

The young man's chest was not as broad and strong as when he was growing up, but it was strong and hot, and he would rather be blindly held in his arms by him.

Lu Jue lowered his head, with his head buried in Ningzhi's shoulder, he muttered in a low voice: "Sister blame."

"Don't be afraid, I'm here." Ning Zhi comforted him, not knowing what he was being bullied this time.

The space around is not large, so she and Lu Jue can only sit with their feet bent, even standing up.

"Where is this place?" Ning Zhi asked him.

Lu Jue rubbed his head against her shoulder, like an attached little milk dog, without humming.

"It's okay, I'll take you out." Ning Zhi thought Lu Jue was scared.

"Are you hurt?"

In the darkness, Ning Zhi reached out to touch Lu Jue's face and body, trying to check whether he was injured.

Lu Jue was very obedient, and he cooperated with Ning Zhi's inspection.

He felt her soft hands touching his body, very comfortable, especially as he inadvertently swiped across his waist and abdomen, Lu Jue couldn't help but snorted.

Like a little beast being attacked, it uttered a cry.

"It hurts here?" Ning Zhi was taken aback, and hurried to touch the place she had just stroked.

The boy's body was uncontrollable, and instantly tightened, a little uncomfortable, and a little comfortable, he stared blankly at Ning Zhi in the dark.

"Sister blame, sister..." Lu Jue lightly yelled, his low-pitched voice in the narrow space made people's ears soft.

Ning Zhi blushed, and she hurriedly withdrew her hand. She didn't know what happened to Lu Jue?

Da Jue Jue had reacted like this before, Xiao Jue Jue was exactly the same as him.

It really stays the same.

The only difference is that Da Jue can still express it in shame, he still needs it.

And Xiao Juejue would only call her blankly, even more jerky and ignorant than Da Juejue.

Knowing that he was not injured, Ning Zhi blushed and withdrew his hand.

The boy's dark eyes looked at Ning Zhi quietly, and then shouted in a low voice: "Sister blame..."

Ning Zhi bullied him and didn't understand anything now. She stretched out her hand and squeezed his face, "I will save you later."

She confirmed that it was an iron box, and she didn't know why Lu Jue was locked here.