Last Chapter

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead's Brother MTMLB » Chapter 125: end
Married to the Male Lead's Brother Chapter 125: end
« Prev
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lu Jue's movements were jerky and awkward, and Ningzhi's eyes were wet and greasy.

The warm breath fell on the tip of her nose, and she blushed.

"Lu Jue." She withdrew slightly back.

Opening his eyes, Ning Zhi met Lu Jue's eyes.

"You know, don't cry." Lu Jue's voice was muffled, and he learned to coax her, "Knowing whether to cry is ugly."

Ning Zhi couldn't laugh or cry, "You are not a kiss, you are a lick, where is there a relative like you? Are you a puppy?"

Lu Jue was extremely shrewd, his long eyes trembled, and he said, "I can't learn it, know me and teach me."

I haven't learned it last time, so I need to teach him a lot.

Ning Zhi saw the look he was expecting, she couldn't help but stretched out her hand to squeeze his face, "You are not stupid at all, you still know how to do me."

The corners of Lu Jue's lips curled up slightly, his ears were red under his short black hair, "No routine."

"Want to kiss?" Ning Zhi knew that Lu Jue liked to interact closely with her, and Lu Jue is no exception now.

After all, as long as it is the same person, his hobbies and habits will not change easily.

Lu Jue was honest and frank, "think."

Ning Zhi's eyes fell on Lu Jue's injured arm, "You didn't do what you promised me, so don't think about it."

Lu Jue was like a little milk dog who hadn't been rewarded, and his bright eyes darkened in a blink of an eye.

"Today's cause is me, I really want to leave."

"Do you know if you want to leave." Lu Jue immediately became anxious.

"Listen to me." Ning Zhi shook his hand. "I am leaving today. Even if I leave, what you promised me can't be dismissed because of my absence."

"I hear what I know." Lu Jue pursed his lips and sullen his face. He would be obedient.

Ning Zhi's hand stroked his face, "I said, if you hurt yourself, I will cry, and next time you hurt yourself, I will cry myself to death."

Lu Jue's scarred face gently rubbed Ning Zhi's palm, like a comforted Coyote, "It won't hurt, know if you cry."

Today, Ning Zhi's eyes were red, and the appearance of bleeding on his hands was enough to make Lu Jue scared and remembered deeply.

Ning Zhi's hand took the initiative to climb on Lu Jue's shoulders, "This is what you said, you must do it if you agree."

Lu Jue nodded obediently.

Ning Zhi stood on tiptoe and kissed him. She gently bit Lu Jue's thin white lips. The next second, Lu Jue snorted and begged Ning Zhi to kiss him again.

Behind him, in the large mirror, the figure of the two close to each other was reflected.

Seeing that the girl's slender and soft figure was pressed against the sink, her powerful arms controlled her thin waist, and she did not fall off.

I don't know how long it took. Father Lu and Mother Lu, who were waiting outside, were anxious. When they were about to knock on the door, the bathroom door opened.

Lu Jue walked out with the medicine box in his hand.

His dark eyes were shiny, his thin lips were red and dyed with water, and his neck was flushed from the base of his ears.