86-90

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead's Brother MTMLB » Chapter 86:
Married to the Male Lead's Brother Chapter 86:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The marrow knows the taste.

For the next three days, Lu Jue boiled brown sugar water for Ning Zhi every day. He didn't know how much brown sugar he had added.

And Lu Jue is very shrewd. When Ningzhi said he didn't need to drink any more, he would look at her with pitiful eyes and deliberately let her look at his reddish fingers.

When Ning Zhi finished drinking the brown sugar water, Lu Jue would stand by and stare at her blankly.

The intention was obvious. He also wanted to taste the brown sugar water in Ningzhi's mouth.

Ning Zhi would not refuse. Whenever she feeds, maybe because of the freshness, the little sun above Lu Jue's head will keep popping up.

After so many days, she collected 450 little suns, plus the previous 423, a total of 873 little suns, enough for her to complete the next mission.

At night, Lu Jue took a shower. He wore a red silk pajamas, wiped his hair a few times, then took the towel into the bathroom and hung it in a fixed position.

He walked out quickly and told Ning Zhi a little happily, "Zhizhi, boil brown sugar water for me."

He was going to cook brown sugar water for Zhizhi.

Having tasted the super sweetness these days, Lu Jue had already madly liked the task of boiling Ningzhi with sugar water. Even if he delayed his sleep time, he didn't mind at all.

Ning Zhi, who was sitting on the side of the bed, was so frightened that he quickly threw away the phone, and stretched out his hand to hold Lu Jue who wanted to go out.

"No." Ning Zhi quickly stopped.

Lu Jue looked at her with a blank expression and aggrieved.

"I'm already well, and my stomach no longer hurts." After drinking sugar water for so many days, her throat and mouth were very greasy.

Ning Zhi coaxed him, "Next month, when I am in my menstrual period next month, you will cook again."

Lu Jue blinked, next month?

He is now looking forward to the day when Zhizhi boiled brown sugar water next month.

The night is getting darker and the surroundings are quiet.

Ning Zhi heard the slight breathing from the side, knowing that Lu Jue was already asleep.

Ning Zhi called out the Overlord, "I have enough little suns, 800, right?"

The overlord's cute little milk voice was so excited that he couldn't help trembling: [Master, I don't want to call your master anymore, let me call your father. 】Its owner is too powerful, and he got 800 little suns in such a short time!

Overlord thought that yesterday the rich and honorable had obtained a golden marshmallow and ran to it to show off. He turned around and wanted to kill it with 800 little suns.

After that, it can also borrow 100 little suns to give it rich. The rich has not found its owner. It is hungry every day, and the rich promises it. As long as it finds the owner, after earning merits, it will be doubled in the future.

Overlord happily began to plan how to consume these 800 little suns.

Ning Zhi: "Next time you save me half the sun, I can also call your father."

Overlord hesitates, if there is a real body, it must be like a little milk baby writhing fleshy body, [I still call you master. Ning Zhi snorted, and handed over 800 Little Suns to the Overlord with dissatisfaction.