76-80

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 76:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 76:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ning Zhi walked to the front sign and looked at the prompt on it. She realized that she was in a scenic spot for vacation.

On vacation?

Ning Zhi suddenly remembered something, and she frowned, feeling a little anxious in her heart.

She needs to find Lu Jue as soon as possible.

During Lu Jue's freshman year, Father Lu and Mother Lu took him and Lu Shenyuan to the resort. They were in the villa. Lu Jue accidentally fell into the lake and almost drowned. Lu Shenyuan found out in time. , Jumped into the water and rescued Lu Jue.

This is the version that Ning Zhi once heard from Lu's mother, but Ning Zhi knows the true face of Lu Shenyuan. Therefore, she does not believe that Lu Shenyuan will save Lu Jue sincerely, even for the sake of Lu Jue. Of this statement.

The scenic spot is too big, and Ning Zhi doesn't know where to find Lu Jue.

She found the route map of the scenic spot and found that there is not only one lake here, but she counted, there are at least three lakes, and they are located in the southeast and west, and the distance between the lake and the lake is very long.

Ning Zhi could only go to the nearest lake to try his luck.

She once asked Lu Mu, knowing that Lu Jue fell into the lake in the afternoon, but Lu Mu didn't know exactly what time it was.

Ning Zhi looked at the sky. It should be the afternoon, and the sun was violent. Even if Ning Zhi couldn't feel the temperature of the sun at this time, he could still see that the surrounding plants were roasted by the sun and the leaves curled up.

She quickened her pace.

When I came to the nearest lotus lake, I knew that there were many people around, and there was a half-person high fence beside the lake. Obviously, Lu Jue would not have fallen here.

Ning Zhi left quickly and continued to search for other lakes.

She didn't know how long she had been walking, she actually walked near the hotel in the scenic area, and happened to see Lu Mu and Lu Fu coming out of the hotel.

Ning Zhi looked happy, and she hurried over.

Standing in front of Mother Lu, Ning Zhi suddenly remembered that the other party couldn't see herself. Ning Zhi was a little anxious. She couldn't show up directly in front of Mother Lu and Father Lu now. This would scare them to death and take into account the many people around. , She couldn't even appear suddenly.

"When you first called Shenyuan, what did he say? Where are he and Xiao Jue?" Mother Lu was wearing a delicate long dress and a straw hat on her head. She took Lu's father's hand and walked forward.

You can see that Father Lu is in a good mood now. His handsome eyebrows softened a bit, he half-wrapped his wife's waist, and the corners of his mouth were smiling, "They are over at the South Gate."

South Gate?

Ning Zhi thought about it for a while.

Just now she saw on the route map that there is also a lake in the south gate, but it is remote, and there is no famous lotus lake and Fangsheng lake.

Ning Zhi couldn't care about what Lu Mother and Lu Father were talking about, she hurried to the direction of Nanmen.

There is an artificial lake on the south gate, because it is remote and there is no special scenery nearby, there are very few tourists here.