91-95

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 91:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 91:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ning Zhi remembered that both legs of the little boy were healthy at the scene of the hotel fire, and there was no abnormality in the trotting at the time.

But now, she watched the man in front of him drag the little boy away, still cursing at him, the little boy turned his left leg so badly, as if he was lame.

How is this going?

In just over a year, the little boy has not only become thin and thin, but even his legs have become lame.

Ning Zhi frowned, making him feel uncomfortable.

"Let's go back." Ning Zhi took Lu Jue's hand and wanted to take him back to the restaurant.

She turned her head and saw at a glance that the display frame above Lu Jue's head was filled with small dark clouds of lightning, one by one popping up, and his eyes were also on the left leg that the little boy was turning.

He was angry because the little boy's feet were lame.

I don’t know if it’s because of the same autism, or if Lu Jue saw his shadow in the little boy, I would rather find that the little boy Lu Jue had a different attitude towards other strangers.

Ning Zhi brought Lu Jue back to the restaurant. Fang Yu congee asked Ning Zhi what happened just now with a look of curiosity. He also lamented that the little boy was so pitiful that he met an unreliable parent.

She hates parents beating their children to vent their anger, but doesn't know how to educate them.

Ning Zhi's attention was all on Lu Jue next to him. There were already a lot of small dark clouds of lightning piled up above his head, gleaming like lightning before a storm.

He has been angry all the time.

When he returned, the lightning above Lu Jue had not disappeared. Ning Zhi knew that he was very concerned about the little boy.

Ning Zhi found the bodyguard who had worked for her before and asked him to investigate about the little boy.

In the next few days, when the weather turned cold, Lu Jue had no thoughts about other things, because Zhizhi was sick.

When Ning Zhi woke up early in the morning, she realized that she had a headache and her nasal sound was so severe that she realized that her cold had caused her fever.

Lu Jue was not a fool, he was a little anxious when he heard Ning Zhi's strange voice.

"Don't worry, I just caught a cold, you stay away from me, or it will infect you." Ning Zhi pushed away Lu Jue's head.

Lu Juecai ignored the problem of not spreading the virus. He heard that Ningzhi was sick, with panic in his dark eyes. He couldn't even wear shoes. He stepped barefoot on the ground and went to look for his mobile phone. Doctor King."

"Dr. Jin recently went abroad for something. I asked the driver to prepare the car and go to the hospital. You quickly change your clothes and go to work." Ning Zhi had a calm and calm expression on his face when he was sick.

Lu Jue was wearing a blue background and big red pajamas. The bangs on his forehead were a little bit up. He shook his head, and Xiao Da Mao shook his head, "Not going to work."

Zhizhi is sick, he has to guard her and take care of her, he can't leave.

He promised his grandpa that he would take good care of Zhizhi.