61-65

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 61:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 61:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ning Zhi learned that there was a problem with the time, and she insisted on fixing it back.

But she went through it before and consumed 100 little suns. When she got there, she consumed 13 little suns. There are only 21 little suns left in her small inventory.

Too little.

Ning Zhi now wished that Lu Jue would be by his side, squeezing the little sun on him crazily.

There are still a few days, and after the banquet is over, she will go back.

Ning Zhi turned over. There was no Lu Jue lying upright next to him. Suddenly he was a little uncomfortable.

On the other side of city b, the night is dark.

Lu Jue lay on the bed sideways, he stared blankly in the direction Ning Zhi usually sleeps, empty.

I want to know.

Elder Ning has asked to prepare the banquet, and now many people in Nancheng know that Elder Ning has recovered his granddaughter.

Everyone was waiting to see, who the Ning family would give to the family business before his death, or how to deal with it, many people even thought sourly, what if the family business does not need to be rich anymore. Give it to outsiders, not even heirs.

And now it suddenly broke out that Grandpa Ning had a granddaughter, shocking everyone.

Many people are curious about where Elder Ning found his granddaughter, and what the other party was like.

Gradually, I don’t know who made the rumors. Grandpa Ning found his granddaughter from a remote place in the country. Some people even reported that this granddaughter was ugly, behaved rudely, had shallow knowledge, and had shallow eyes. heritage.

"Sister Zhizhi, I don't know who spread the rumors about you indiscriminately. It's disgusting." Ning Xiaomeng told Ning Zhi what he had heard.

Today, Ning Zhi wore a pink dress with lotus root for a day, and her skin was particularly white, and the smooth material seemed to be inferior to the smoothness of her skin.

Her black, shiny, smooth hair is half-rolled, and the soft ends of her hair are slightly curled, hanging naturally over her shoulders, making her delicate features more delicate and beautiful.

Ning Xiaomeng had always thought that she was a beautiful big beauty before. Now sitting with Ning Zhi, her proud face was instantly crushed, and her skin color was set off into scum, even her figure, she As if not fully developed.

Ning Zhi could see the extreme in every place, so Ning Xiaomeng had to be convinced.

I don't know which idiot is rumoring that he would rather be ugly, and if he would be ugly, there would be no beautiful people in this world.

"No matter how you spread the rumors, if you see me at the banquet tomorrow, the rumors will be self-defeating." Ning Zhi never cared about these rumors.

Ning Xiaomeng saw that Ning Zhi was really calm, rather than pretending to be. In her case, Ning Xiaomeng felt that she was going to blow up her hair and must find out that she was deliberately spreading rumors.

Ning Xiaomeng really admires Ning Zhi.

At this time, the butler brought some staff in, "Miss, these are all seasonal jewelry, you choose whether you like it."

"Here are the dresses that the studio rushed out overnight according to your size, as well as shoes, and the bags of the season. Miss, please choose what you like. If you are not satisfied, I will send someone to resend it immediately."