124

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 124:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 124:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the morning, Ning Zhi was awakened by the sound of words.

Mother Lu and Father Lu are here.

Every day they would watch Lu Jue take medicine and talk to him.

Today they were shocked to find that their son had taken the medicine extremely cooperatively, instead of letting the nurse suppress and force the medicine. They also listened to the nurse's report, and Lu Jue went to the movie room to watch a movie last night.

Mother Lu tried to suppress her excitement. She looked at her husband hopefully, "Xiao Jue has not had any illness in the past two days."

Lu's father Junya's face was not conspicuous, and the eyes were filled with joy, "Yes."

Mother Lu couldn't help reaching out to touch her son's unevenly cut hair. She was dodged. She still had a smile in her eyes, "Could it be that his condition has improved?"

Father Lu nodded, "It's possible. I'll have someone call the doctor tomorrow to see what's going on."

He turned his head and told the nurse: "If Xiao Jue does anything unusual, remember to report it to us as soon as possible."

After Father Lu and Mother Lu left the room, Ning Zhi walked to Lu Jue, "Morning."

Lu Jue looked at her, "Knowledge, medicine."

He told Ning Zhi that he had listened to her and took the medicine.

"Really good." Ning Zhi leaned close to him and kissed him rewardingly with a few red marks on his face.

Lu Jue's eyes lit up.

"When your condition recovers, you won't need to take medicine in a while." Ning Zhi hoped that Lu Jue's condition would improve and he didn't need to take medicine every day. After all, taking too much medicine is not good for the body.

Lu Jue nodded.

Ning Zhi glanced at the sky outside. The bright sunshine in the morning and the breeze made people happy.

"Lu Jue, I'll take you out for a walk, okay?" She remembered that the two servants had said that Lu Jue had been in the room for a long time.

Because he stayed indoors for a long time, his cold white complexion became pale, and he felt sick and weak, and the crusted wound on his face made him look even more pitiful.

She wanted to take him out for a walk and bask in the sun.

Ning Zhi reached out to lead Lu Jue, and he obediently got up.

"Master Lu Jue, where are you going?" As soon as the male nurse put the cup, he turned to see Lu Jue opening the door and walking outside.

The male nurse hurried to keep up.

Seeing Lu Jue suddenly coming downstairs, even Father Lu and Mother Lu, as well as the housekeeper and servants were all shocked.

"Xiao Jue, what are you... where are you going?" Mother Lu asked her son quickly.

Lu Jue didn't answer, he walked outside with Ning Zhi.

The weather today is very good, the sun is mild, and there is occasional breeze, which is very suitable for outings.

Lu Mu pulled Lu's father closely behind her son, "Xiao Jue is he taking a walk?"

She looked incredible.