10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 10:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 10:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Xiao Lu Jue's ears were twisted red, and Ning Zhi checked it, but luckily it didn't tear.

She felt distressed, and said softly in Xiao Lu Jue's ear: "Xiao Jue Jue, you have to tell the adults that the old witch beats you, and you can't let the bad guy bully you."

That maid just bullied Xiao Lu and never talked. She didn't hurt or cry if she was beaten. That's why she did it wanton.

Ning Zhi taught him, "You have to learn to complain!"

Xiao Lu Jue's face was stern, and there was no answer, his ears were itchy, and he tilted his head.

Ning knows that there is no way now, she can only stare at the maid over there who is eating sweet water.

After the other party finished eating, he walked over again.

Ning Zhi quickly stood up, stood in front of Xiao Lu Jue, and glared at him.

After the maid ate the sugar water, she felt much better. Although she didn't understand the goods, she also knew that she was eating bird's nest just now. The slippery entrance and the sweet and delicious taste were a treasure that she couldn't afford.

She checked the place where Xiao Lujue had been beaten by her, and confirmed that it was only red and left no traces, and then left with an empty bowl in peace of mind.

The door was closed, Ning Zhi relieved, she was really afraid that the maid would do it again.

She turned her head, Xiao Lu absolutely sat in a daze on the small chair, Nai Baozi's little face without any expression.

His world is very quiet.

Ning Zhi tried to pry open his little hard shell and rushed in. "Sister, okay with Xiao Juejue to play puzzles together?"

Xiao Lujue looked at the puzzle on the ground and whispered: "It's dropped."

Ning Zhi can't pick up these puzzles, she can only coax him, "You pick them up, I will play with you."

Xiao Lu blinked his eyes blankly, then really squatted down on the ground, and started picking up the puzzle pieces scattered on the ground.

His hands are small, and there are small fleshy holes on the back of his hands, which makes people want to poke with fingertips.

Ning Zhi also squatted down to accompany him.

When he picked up all the puzzles, she sat beside him, "My sister is so good at playing puzzles, I can teach Xiao Juejue." She began to instruct him, "This is here."

Xiao Lu never listened to her.

"Xiao Juejue, you put this there."

"Oh, my sister got it wrong, it should be placed on the left."

"Why are these two puzzles the same?"

Xiao Lu Jue pursed his small mouth, and after a while, he said with milk: "Stupid, you."

Ning Zhi:...

She is considered stupid by the little guy?

He grew up despising her for being ugly, and even despising her for being stupid when he was a child! That's disgusting.

Unable to help, Ningzhi reached out to squeeze his soft little cheek and rubbed it after a good meal. I have to say, it feels super good, "Quickly, praise my sister for being smart, and praise my sister for being beautiful."