36-40

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 36:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 36:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The next morning, as the sky lighted up, Lu Jue had already woke up.

Eyes opened, he saw Ningzhi's face in front of him at a glance, her eyes closed tightly.

Lu Jue blinked, looking at Ning Zhi quietly with beautiful peachy eyes.

Guai sister's skin is very white.

Guai sister's eyelashes are very long.

Guai sister has a small nose.

Blame sister's mouth is red.

Lu Jue took it seriously, and he murmured, "Blame sister is beautiful, mine."

His eyes fell on Ning Zhi's lips, and he couldn't move away. He remembers that he touched here on his birthday.

Soft, a bit fragrant.

Lu Jue watched quietly. He pursed his lips, and quietly moved his head close to Ning Zhi, his lips almost touching her little mouth.

The cold wind in the morning blew in from the cracks of the window, blowing the light blue screens, and gently lifting a corner, only to see the ignorant young man sneaking in, gently touching the corner of Ningzhi's mouth with his lips.

Then, a small pear vortex appeared on his face.

When Ning Zhi woke up, there was no longer Lu Jue next to him. He should have gone for a morning run.

She didn't know how long it took before she saw him come back.

There was a strong wind blowing outside. Even if Ning knew that he couldn't feel the cold now, he knew that it would be cold if Lu Jue was only wearing a thin red sweatshirt.

But he didn't notice it, his face was pale, and even his lips were so cold that they almost lost their color.

Ning Zhi walked over, she held his hand hanging on one side, very cold.

She frowned, "Lu Jue, it's cold now, you need to wear thick clothes."

Even if he doesn't feel cold, it doesn't mean he won't get sick from being cold.

Lu Jue pursed his lips, reluctantly putting on his thick red coat.

Ning Zhi bent his eyes and smiled: "Xiao Juejue is really good."

The boy's eyelashes trembled slightly, and his ear tips were a little red under his short black hair.

Upon arriving in the classroom, Ning Zhi found that the seat next to Lu Jue was still empty, and she sat down directly in the empty seat.

It didn't take long before Ning Zhi saw Huo Xiaoyue walking over with a beautiful lunch box in her hand.

Ning Zhi remembered that at the class reunion, Li Li said that Huo Xiaoyue always brought breakfast to Lu Jue, even if Lu Jue didn't eat it, she persisted.

Ning Zhi had to admire her perseverance.

Huo Xiaoyue was holding the lunch box, she walked around Lu Jue, preparing to sit down next to him.

The next second, Lu Jue stopped him, "Don't sit, don't sit on you."

Huo Xiaoyue was surprised that Lu absolutely responded, "Why don't you sit for me? It's empty anyway."

She showed Lu Jue the lunch box in her hand, "Today is my birthday, I want to have breakfast with you."

Lu Jue stood up and stood in front of Ning Zhi, not letting Huo Xiaoyue sit down, "Don't sit, don't eat."