16-20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 16:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 16:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the morning, the sky is bright, the surrounding is quiet, the morning breeze is blowing, the light blue window screens are gently blowing.

When Ning Zhi woke up, she called out the Overlord for the first time.

"Why did I suddenly touch the real object when I was walking through it yesterday, and suddenly appeared in front of other people. Most importantly, my only little sun disappeared."

She wanted to ask about it last night.

Overlord: [Master, because you consume a small sun, you can touch real objects or show up. The time is one minute. ] Ning Zhi was shocked, "I consume a small sun, can I show up and touch the real thing?"

Overlord: [That's right. 】

She gritted her teeth and asked angrily: "Why didn't you tell me about such an important thing before?" It is difficult to save Lu Jue because she has been troubled by so many restrictions.

The overlord’s little milk weakened, [Master, you didn’t ask. 】

"I don't know, why would you ask?" If the Overlord is a real entity, she would like to get this guy out and beat him up.

Overlord had a guilty conscience.

"You just said that if you consume a small sun, it can last for a minute?"

Overlord: [That's right. 】

Ning Zhi frowned, "Why is the time so short? Moreover, I opened the closet door and showed up in front of a few children. So, the time can be added up, and it can be less than one minute?

But Little Sun is very rare. The last time Lu Jue happened to have a drink, she became a little rich. Now she has no Little Sun, and her inventory is zero.

Overlord reminds: [That's right. Master, the next time you go through, you need ten little suns. ] Ning Zhi:...

She lacks nothing but the sun.

The overlord also told her: [Master, consuming Little Sun has both advantages and disadvantages. When you wear it back, you are out of that world. Therefore, with the exception of Lu Jue, you will not be hurt or painful in that world. Ning Zhi knows this, just like she is walking in that world with bare feet, and the dust on her feet won't get touched.

[Once you consume the little sun, within a corresponding period of time, if you are hurt, you will hurt and bleed. If you die there, you are dead, and you will not go back to the present. ] Ning Zhi was taken aback. It seems that Little Sun should be used cautiously, "What else do you need to tell me?"

The overlord quickly said: [Master, there is no more for the time being. 】

Ning Zhi snorted and let it go back.

At this time, there was movement from the side.

Ning Zhi returned to his senses, she looked over, and it was Lu Jue who woke up.

He was wearing a blue-bottomed pajamas with big red flowers. He was too fancy, and a strand of hair on his forehead turned up, his expression was dumb, cute and miserable.

Ning Zhi couldn't help reaching out to touch the phone under the pillow, and took a picture of Lu Jue's sideways.

And Lu Jue didn't seem to be aware of it.

"Morning." Ning Zhi greeted him with a smile.

Lu Jue raised his eyes, a pair of peach blossom eyes looked blank, he seemed to squeeze a voice from his throat, "Morning."