needy *

- smut warning
- TW (mommy kink 😐🙏)
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

i was laying down next to vinnie as i focused on the book i was reading. vinnie began to move around restlessly while whining quietly. i didn't pay any attention to him. he started whining more audibly and that's when i turned to him.

"baby... can you help me?" i closed my book. "with what vin?" he removed the blanket from his legs, revealing his bulge. "oh...of course i'll help.." i looked at him with a soft face. i watched his face as i reached down to palm him.

"fuckkk..." all he could do was moan and beg for any type of release. "please...please mommy fuckk..." "please what vin?" "i need to cum...can you please help me?" i smiled into his needy eyes. i slowly pulled down his boxers. "close your eyes and relax baby.." he nodded  and closed his eyes. his big hand gripped the sheets to his side. i started kissing his neck.

he shivered. i took off my bottoms and began to grind on his lower half. "please...mommy..." he whimpered under his breath. i lined him up with me and rubbed his tip around my entrance. his breathing stopped for a second as his eyes closed tighter. i eventually sank down onto him. his whole body trembled as he finally experienced some relief.

"mommy...more please..." "patience vin.." he nodded. "good boy." i began to rock back and forth. "can i touch you?" "of course baby.." he gripped my hips and guided me. "can I have more now?" i smiled. "mhm...do what you want.." he opened his eyes with excitement.

"really?" i nodded and smiled. "but when i say something you listen. understand?" "of course mommy.." he gripped my hips harder and began thrusting into me. "fuck mommy you feel so good.." his eyes shut again as his hair began to stick to his face. i gripped onto his chest for balance.

he was moaning uncontrollably. "mmm baby you're such a good boy for me.." that encouraged him to go harder. "mommy i can't..." he was getting too tired. "get on top baby.." he smiled. he dropped me underneath him and began thrusting again. "fuckk thank you mommy... i like being on top.." he sped up.

i bit my lip, smiling, enjoying how happy he was. he pinned my arms above my head and spread my legs more. "mommy..." he was struggling to breathe correctly. i placed my hand on his chest. i traveled my hand to the back of his neck and pulled him into me, kissing him. he calmed down more. i kissed his forehead. "fuck you're doing so good.." "thank you mommy.." "can you go harder for me?"

"are you sure? i don't wanna hurt you." i smiled. "yes baby go ahead." he sped up a lot and i was struggling to hold myself together. i ran my nails down his back, leaving marks. "just like that baby...good boy." "like this mommy?" he put pressure on my lower abdomen, making me feel him everywhere inside me. "yes...yes just like that!" "mommy i need to-" "go ahead baby.."

he started collapsing, not being used to being on top. he was moaning uncontrollably as his warm body came in full contact with mine. his legs were shaking and his toes were curling. "good boy *moan* fuck you're such a good boy." i gripped onto his damp hair. "thank you mommy.." he whispered close to my ear, sending goosebumps down my spine.

i ran my fingers up and down his bare back, soothing him. he took a deep breath and pulled out slowly. he watched as his fluids poured out of me. "thank you for helping me mommy.." i could still feel his liquids dripping down my thighs. "of course baby..you deserved it you were such a good boy.."

he kissed down my stomach and got on his knees at the edge of the bed. "can i clean you up mommy?" "mhm.." he licked his lips. he pulled me closer to him by my thighs. he gave me eye contact as he slowly licked his cum off my thighs. i shivered under his tongue. "relax mommy...let me take care of you." i rested myself on my elbows, watching his every move.

he continued licking and sucking my skin, cleaning his mess. "thank you baby..you've done such a good job.." after awhile i was all clean and i had a few dark hickeys on my inner thighs. "are you done v?" he nodded in response and laid back down on his side of the bed, his eyes fluttering closed.

i spooned him and played with his hair. i ran my fingers up and down his chest and stomach. i kissed his shoulder. "goodnight vin..you did so good." he breathed out. "thank you baby.." i continued to hold him close and give him love until he fell asleep.

" i continued to hold him close and give him love until he fell asleep

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- cringe or hot 😀🙏 i have no idea

- anyways i ran out of puffy cheetos and i'm mad

- someone kiss me RIGHT NOW

- i love youuuu

- goodnight pretty people

861 words