9

Hiro stood in front of you, crossing his arms.

"I came to see your play, duh." He pointed behind him. "I didn't come alone."

You looked behind him and saw Kisa, Momiji, and Haru.

Kisa's eyes lit up when she saw you.

She ran over and swung her arms around you tightly.

"I missed you so much, Y/n!" she said.

You hugged her back. Then you took a good look at her.

"Wow Kisa! You grew so much since the last time I saw you!"

"Hehe. I grew this much!" she said as she used her arms to indicate how much she grew.

From the corner of her eye, Kisa spotted Tohru, so she ran over to her to give her a hug too.

You watched them embrace each other.

"The play was really good! I recorded the whole thing, so we can watch it together later with everyone!" said Momiji.

"Sounds like a good idea."

"Definitely not a good idea," said Kyo walking up behind you.

"I completely agree with you on that," said Yuki. "Who would want to watch Cinderella with such a horrible prince. I'd rather die."

"Then die, you twit!"

You went over to Yuki and placed your hand on his shoulder.

"Sorry, but he can't die yet. He's coming with me to look around the festival." You grabbed his sleeve and pulled him along.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"We going to get food first. I'm hungry."

"I heard there's a class doing a café somewhere around here."

"Great! Then let's go there!"

You and Yuki went through many classrooms.

There were lots of people in the hallways, so you had to be careful no girls bumped into Yuki.

"Hey, let's go to that test of courage!" you said as you pointed to a class with a haunted house theme.

"Okay. Let's do it."

You both walked in. It was dark with fog rolling across the ground. Ghosts and hands popped up here and there, but to your disappointment, they weren't that scary.

You two walked out. "I was hoping to get a good scare, but it wasn't as scary as I thought, right?"

You looked up at Yuki's face. His complexion looked a bit paler than usual.

"Y-yeah. It wasn't scary at all."

"Hey, are you okay? You don't look so good."

"I'm fine. Where are we going next?"

He said he was fine, but you could tell he wasn't at all.

"Let's take a break."

Yuki sat at a bench outside, while you got drinks from the vending machine.

You handed one to him.

"Thanks," he said as he opened it. He gulped it down in one go.

"Was it that scary?"

"No. It's just..." he trailed off.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"I'm just not good with small, dark spaces."