Short 4

You were all still at school taking pictures for the graduation.

"Hey Y/n! Come take a picture with us!" said one of your classmates as they waved you over.

"Okay, coming!" You turned to Yuki and the others. "I'll just take a couple pictures and be right back."

"Take your time. No one's gonna miss you," said Kyo.

You sent him one last dirty look before you went to your other classmates.

"Why are you always so mean to Y/n? Aren't you guys friends?" asked Uotani.

"Who said we were friends?" asked Kyo as he crossed his arms.

"The waves are telling me you see her as one of your closest friends," said Hanajima.

Flustered, Kyo stumbled on his words. 

"W-what are you talking about? It's not like those things are always wrong- I mean right!" 

"I don't know about that," mumbled Uotani.

As they bickered over who was right and who was wrong, Yuki's phone went off and made a notification sound. 

He took it out of his pocket and saw that he had a message from Ayame.

He opened it and what he saw next put him into a momentary shock.

Kyo noticed Yuki's overly surprised face.

He leaned over to see what he was looking at.

"Whatcha lookin a-" Before Kyo could even get a peek, Yuki pulled his phone away and shoved it down his pocket.

Kyo raised his eyebrow with a suspicious gleam in his eyes. "What was on that phone of yours that made you hide it like that?"

"Prez, could it be that you were watching-" 

"No, I wasn't," said Yuki with a serious face.

"I swear, if you're that type of guy, don't even think about getting together with Y/n," warned Uotani.

"I'm not! I just happened to get a surprising message from my brother."

"Sus," said Kyo as he squinted his eyes.

Little did they know, it was the picture of you when Mine dressed you up that time you gave the unexpected visit. 

You looked so beautiful, he wouldn't dare share the picture with others. It was for his eyes and his eyes only.

Certainly, you in a wedding dress gave Yuki one of the biggest butterflies of his life.