30

The sky was as blue as ever with white wisps of clouds drifting in the direction of the wind.

The cherry blossoms were in full bloom with its petals scattered everywhere, dancing in the breeze.

Today was the day you were to step out into the world and experience new things. It was the day you graduate.

All third years had their pink flowers pinned to their shirts and were heading to the gym for the graduation ceremony.

All the speeches were given and as every individual was called up, they would step up to receive their diplomas.

When it was finally over, parents and students took pictures outside.

Somehow, you didn't feel an ounce of jealousy when you saw the parents of the students taking pictures together.

It was nice to see. However, you had all your friends there with you, so you didn't even have time to feel lonely at all.

Shigure was with Hatori and Ayame, taking pictures of you all.

Kagura was over on the other side pestering Kyo.

Rin was with Haru and Momiji was helping them take pictures.

Ritsu was in a normal everyday outfit for once and Shigure's editor, Mitsuru, was standing next him as they chatted away.

To your surprise, Kureno was here as well. You were 100% sure who he was here for. Uotani's face lit up once she spotted him.

Kisa and Hiro came over to congratulate you.

"Congratulations, Y/n!" said Kisa. She handed you a handmade card. "Here, this is for you!"

You took it from her hands and opened it up. It said, "Dear Y/n, congratulations on graduating! The days we spent with you were fun. We hope that your future is filled with what you desire and wish you the very best! From: Kisa and Hiro."

You smiled at reading this. You leaned over and hugged the both of them. "Thanks, you two."

Hiro squirmed under your arms and pushed you away. "Yeah yeah. We know we're great."

"Say what now?" Hiro ignored you and pulled Kisa away with him.

"Y/n, let's take a picture all together!" called Tohru. Yuki, Kyo, Uotani, and Hanajima were waiting for you as well.

You walked over to them with your diploma and card in hand. You stood between Hanajima and Yuki as Shigure took a picture of you six.

"Okay, say 'Shigure is best!' on the count of three!" He rose the camera up to his eye level.

"Just shut up and take it already," said Kyo.

"One, two, three!"

Snap!

***

You heard from Tohru that she and Kyo were going to be leaving soon.

They weren't the only ones that were getting ready to leave. You were currently in your apartment, packing your things into boxes and tidying the place up. 

You took out of your pocket a shiny silver key given to you by Yuki. He gave it to you the day after graduation.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. You walked over and opened it to see Yuki.

"Hey," he greeted.

"Come on in." You invited him in and he took off his shoes.

"Did you pack all your things?" he asked.