Chapter 17

Castelle's POV

Now that the little fella is in good health, we went outside their house and take a walk in their front yard where there are trees and small grasses in the ground.

Just a change of scenery and a smell of fresh air for the little fella who is always staying indoors.

We are walking side by side while holding each other's hands with his three nannies following us from behind.

"Mama tweet-tweet!!!" little fella says and stopped from his tracks while pointing at the bird on the ground eating something excitedly. So I also stopped and followed his hand. "Cutttteee!!!" he says and touched his chubby cheek with his free hand.

Is this the first time that he has seen a bird in real life???

But you're cuter than the bird little fella. You're the cutest in the world. And the way he calls it tweet-tweet is so adorable. Uwah my heart!!!

🤗🤗

"That's a bird, little fella. Not tweet-tweet, though it produces a tweet-tweet sound." Sabi ko.

What's with the tweet-tweet, Elle?? 🤦

He looked up at me and asked, "Booorrdd?"

"Biiirrrrdddd."

"Bbeeeerrrddd???"

I giggled because of his combined cuteness and innocent expression.

I squatted and leveled myself down to him and pinched his chubby cheeks.

"Why are you so cute huh?? It's a bird, little fella. Repeat after me. Biiiiiiirrrdddd."

"Biiirrrdddd."

"That's right! You got it right. So it's not a tweet-tweet but a bird. Okay???"

"Issa bird. Lebi saw it in a book befow but now it's hil."

(It's a bird. Levi saw it in a book before but now it's here.)

"Really?? Then let's take a closer look. But slowly and lightly as we can so that we won't frighten the b---"

But the little fella suddenly run towards the bird that made the bird immediately flew into the sky.

"Little master!!!!" the three nannies immediately followed him.

"Ah! Bird is gone," he says looking disappointed while spreading his cute short arms in the sky mimicking the bird who just flew.

That's why I am telling you to take it slow.

But I guess, it's hard for a two-year-old kid that is full of curiosity and wonder to do that.

"Oh don't be sad, little master."

"That's right! That right!! There are still a lot of birds oh, look!!"

"It's so cute, isn't it??"

But he didn't respond.

I stood up and walked towards them and squatted once again to talk with the little guy.

"Oh. Don't be sad Levi. The bird just went back to its family." Sabi ko while patting his head.

"Fami-ly??"

"Mm. To its Mama and Papa, kuya and ate."

I think?

His eyes glistened after hearing my explanation.

"Kyaaahhh!! So cute!"

"So sweet and a better talker now."

"I want to kiss him. Fufufuu."