Chapter 43

Third Person's POV

Hannah arrived at the Yozon Residence with a terrible look. Her eyes are puffy like a puffer fish, and her makeup smudged all over her face, especially her eyeliner making Castelle more worried and concerned about her.

Agad siyang sinalubong ng dalaga na agad niya ring niyakap saka nagi-iiyak. Kulang na lamang ay lumupasay siya sa sahig sa tindi ng bigat ng kanyang nararamdaman. Umaasa na sa pamamagitan nito ay mawawala lahat ng sakit na nararamdaman niya.

Castelle just let her release everything until she finally calmed down. She didn't force her to tell her what happen because she knew how painful it is for her to talk about it at that moment so she just stayed by her side silently in the guest room (Castelle's room) until Hannah fell asleep from exhaustion.

She wiped her clean, especially her face, changed her clothes to her pj's, and covered her with the soft mattress. Then she turned off the light and went out of the room quietly so that she will not wake her and goes to sleep next to Levi.

The next day...

Castelle woke up at the usual time (5 am) to prepare for work. She sat down, stretch her body and check out the still sleeping baby next to her. Then, she planted a kiss on his knitted eyebrow that immediately relaxed the moment her lips touched it before getting up.

She went out of the room and walked directly to the guest room where her guest is sleeping, to her surprise the woman inside is already awake but she (Hannah) didn't notice her (Castelle) because her mind is wandering in the space.

Magang-maga ang mga mata nito and the beautiful and elegant woman she saw the first time is nowhere to be found. In Castelle's heart, she felt pity for her.

She can see herself from 12 years ago from her when the love of her life abandoned her. Though she had already forgotten the painful feeling, she still remembers how many tears she poured out that time, the sleepless nights, and the feeling of wanting to move on and forget but can't. As if she is in a repetitive cycle, torturing her over and over again.

But she overcome it, she was able to move on and forget. Though it took her many years, she did it. And if she can, Hannah as well.

So she knocked on the already opened door to disrupt her (Hannah's) rain of thoughts.

"Good morning, you woke up early. How are you feeling?" She asked full of concern and entered the room.

The woman looked at her and her face immediately flushed red due to embarrassment. She realized that she depended on someone that she haven't known for so long, who cried in front of her like a child, take shelter in her house, and disturbed her quiet life.

"I... I feel a little better. And I'm sorry about last night... f-for crying and falling asleep just like that. I must have worried and troubled you a lot... I have no shame." She said with a hoarse voice because of crying too much and hid her face in the palm of her hands.

"No, it's okay. Don't worry about it. I'm actually glad because you can fall asleep."

"Thank you for taking care of me." She said pertaining to the pj's that she is now wearing. "I slept really comfortably thanks to you. And also, thank you for staying by my side and letting me cry all I want. But now, I feel embarrassed." Hannah said, with her face still on her palms.

Castelle sat on the side of the bed and touched the top of her head. "Don't be. Crying is not something you should be embarrassed about. It's a normal reaction when we are hurting. You have to pour it all out to make you feel at least a little better. It's painful, right?"

Hannah nodded, "Really painful." She said and started sobbing again.

"I know... I know... I also know that you are a strong woman. You can do it. Everything will be fine. You will be fine. I know because I've been there and I've made it. So cry for now. Then after that, move on."