Chapter 10

Dustin's POV

"Young master, ito na po yung mga pagkain niyo ni Little master na ipinaluto po ni Young miss."

The maids entered my room while holding the trays in their hands.

They set up the table on my bed and placed all the food on top of it.

"Sige po young master."

"Did Elle already leave??" I asked.

"Opo young master. Kaalis lang po. At binilinan niya po kaming lahat na huwag po kayong paaalisin ng mansion Young master kundi ay tuturukan niya kayo ng injection."

"Seriously??" That woman.

"Aalis na po kami."

"Okay. Thanks."

They left the room and the silence covered the whole room.

Suddenly, two small hands hold my hand.

"Mama???" he has a longing and sad expression on his face.

"Don't worry she'll be back later." I said then pat his head, "Play with papa today okay?"

He nodded.

"Hungry??" He just stared at me, "Really, I'm already fine."

He crawled and sat on my lap while facing the food on the small table.

"Do you want me to feed you??"

Umiling siya then grabbed the spoon and get a spoonful with his two shaky small hands and faced me.

"Papa... aahhhh.." he says while opening his mouth.

"You want to feed me??" I asked with disbelief. Tumango siya, "Thank you."

Lumapit ako sa kanya and opened my mouth to eat the rice in the spoon but before I can eat it, the rice fell which made him cry.

Agad ko siyang kinarga saka pinatahan, "It's alright. Papa can eat by himself. Don't cry. Look."

I grabbed the spoon and get a spoonful of soup and eat. I also feed him.

I still can't believe the changes to my son. It surprises me every time I saw it. Who would ever think that he will turn to a sweet and caring child from being an indifferent and timid little one in just a couple of weeks? And I know that it was all thanks to Elle.

After breakfast, as I was working on my laptop and Levi is playing with his toy car, my younger brother Drake video called me. I ignored him at first but after his persistent tries that has no end, I finally answered it just so he will stop. Because honestly, he is already getting on my nerves.

After several one-sided conversations with him doing all the talk, he suddenly shouted that almost broke my eardrums.

"WHAT??" agad kong nahinaan ang volume, "You didn't go to work today?? Are you serious? Is it the end of the world now? Did you hit your head somewhere?? Is that you brother??" dire-diretso niyang sabi. I glared at him, "Hahahhahaa, just kidding... So what happened??"

"Levi's doctor confined me in the house."

"And then??"

"That's it."

"Hey bro... you listened to that doctor?? You got sick yesterday and she told you to stay in the house and rest and you listened to her?? Now I'm doubting if it's you right now or some good spirit is possessing you."

I sighed. I'm losing all my energy just talking to him.

I don't know either why I listened to Elle, but everything she told me was right. She's like a mom in disguise from the way she speaks.