Chapter 12

=========

Medyo heavy ang update today. But hope you'll still like it. 😘

Warning: Long narration ahead. 😁

=========

"Mamaaaa!!! Nooooo!!!! Doooo goooooo!!!!! Uwaaaahhhhhh!!!!"

I closed my eyes tightly as my heart tightened with little fella's calling.

Just what are you doing Castelle?? Why are you walking away? The baby is sick and he needs you right now. You are a doctor and it is your responsibility to cure him.

I stopped my tracks.

That's right. Even if it is against their will. For the sake of the child, for the sake of little fella. I need to go back there and forced myself in.

I turned back with a determined mind but I was surprised to see Mr. George standing at the doorway with the crying little fella in his arms. His hands are extended, trying to reach me but he can't so out of desperation he cried hard and hard and hard, wanting to be heard.

"Young miss.." Mr. George says.

"Mamaaaaa... uwwwuuuu."

My heart ached after seeing the baby, crying very hard and worried at the same time that this may worsen his condition. So without a second thought, I run towards him as fast as I can and immediately hugged him.

But...

"You're burning little fella." He is hotter now compared to earlier. I immediately released him and looked at Mr. George, "Mr. George." He nodded and gave me the little guy who is still crying. "I'm sorry. Don't cry now. I won't go anywhere... I won't leave you baby so stop crying now. Mas makakalala sayo ang pag-iyak."

"Mama... uwuuu... do gooo.. don lib Lebi... uwuuuuuu."

"Yes yes... I'll be here. I'm sorry. Mr. George, please call the nurses right away."

"Yes, young miss." He bowed at me and lead me inside.

Agad ko naman nakita yung magkapatid, the younger one is sitting on the hospital bed of Little Fella, looking at me with a displeased expression on his face while the older one has a blank and cold face standing on the side.

I ignored the both of them and went straight to little fella's bed making the younger one stood up and glared at me. Naupo ako dito para ihiga si little fella ng mapansin ko ang lonely IV drip na natanggal sa bata while his tiny hand is full of blood.

"Oh my goodness." agad akong kumuha ng tissue na nasa side table at ipinangpunas sa kanyang duguang kamay na siyang pinagtanggalan ng IV drip.

"What happened to him? Why is his hand bleeding??" nag-aalalang tanong ni Dustin, his face looking pale and restless?

"Don't worry it's not severe. This happened because of the IV drip that was suddenly pulled out from his hand because he struggled. The bleeding will stop soon."

"I've already called them, they'll be arriving soon young miss." Sabi ni Mr. George.

"Okay. Thank you po." Then I patted little fella's back and threw the tissue in the trash bin when the bleeding stopped in his hand. "Stop crying na okay? Come on let me see your cute face little fella." Sabi ko but he just buried his face to my neck.

He is so hot. Wala akong kahit anong gamit at gamot na dala para mapababa ang lagnat niya. So I need to be patient to wait for the nurses. I just hope they arrived soon. I don't want Little fella to suffer any longer. His high fever is troubling me.