Chapter 2

Philippine Airport

I can't believe that I am in the Philippines again after 12 years of being away.

Let's see.. the condo that my aunt bought for me is in the Pearl of the Orient Building sa xx street, xx city. So I have to ride a taxi from here.

Paalis na sana ko ng may marinig akong umiiyak na bata and there are several men in black scattered in the area na para bang may hinahanap.

Hindi ko na sana papansinin pero naging concern ako nung marinig ko yung sinabi nung matandang lalaki with one eye glass and based from his clothes, mukha siyang butler of a wealthy family na napapanood ko lang sa mga dramas.

"Young master, sigurado ba kayong nadala niyo sa eroplano yung pasalubong niyo kay Little master??"

"Yes." Sagot nung lalaki na may karga-kargang baby.

Though I can only see his side view profile while carrying the baby, but based on his features I can already guess that he's young and handsome.

"Why did you ride in the Commercial plane young master??? What happened to your Private Jet??" -Mr. Butler (ata).

Wow, sosyal may private jet! And young master?? Yayamanin nga.

"It is under repair, they said that it will take two days to finish it but I can't wait that long." He looked at the crying baby in his arms.

Then the two men in black approached them.

"Sir, wala pong toy car sa eroplanong sinakyan niyo." -Man 1.

"Nahalughog na po namin yung kabuuan pero wala po kaming toy car na nakita." -Man 2.

Toy car? Wait...

Kaya pala parang bumigat ang baggage ko, I forgot about the toy car.

But is he the man from earlier??

Lumapit ako ng konti just to see the man, pero nakuha ng atensyon ko yung batang lalaki na panay ang pag-iyak habang karga-karga nito.

Wow, he's sooo cute. So chubby and squishy. I want to pinch those chubby cheeks. For sure they're very soft. Kyaaahhhh!!!!

Okay, calm down Castelle. Calm down. But he's really cute.

I think the kid is just around 1 to 2 years old.

Oh right! I need to confirm if the man who is carrying the baby is the same man from earlier.

Pasimple kong sinilip ang kanyang mukha and confirmed, siya nga si Mr. Shades from earlier with his shades still covering his eyes until now.

Alright, bakit bigla akong nakaramdam ng lungkot doon? The fact that he already has a son means that he also has a wife right? So he is a married man with a son (sad).

But the cute baby is crying very much, makakasama sa kanya kapag nasobrahan siya sa pag-iyak. So naglakas-loob na kong mag-approach sa kanila.

"Ahm... E-excuse me, I've heard that you're looking for something. Ahm... is it this one perhaps??" Sabi ko saka inilabas yung laruan mula sa bagahe ko.

"You..." Mr. Shades looked at me and the toy car that I am holding, "Yes. Yes, it is."

I smiled, "Great. I saw it on the airplane after you left. I assumed that it was yours so I picked it up but when I was about to ask you about it, the stewardess told me to return to my sit. I just remembered now, sorry." paliwanag ko sabay lingon sa baby.

'Oh my gosh, he's really really really cute. I want to rub my cheeks against his soft chubby cheeks, then pinched it and gave it a lot of kisses. But I need to control myself or they will think I am a weirdo.'