Chapter 29

Not being biologically related to a child doesn't make you any less of a parent. Being a real parent isn't in the DNA, it's in the heart.

-Motherhood: The Uncut Truth

***

Castelle's POV

Before going back to the Yozon Residence ay nagpadaan akong muli sa bookstore para bumili ng children's book for Levi.

The way to Levi's heart is through a gift. 😂

(Just for the bonus.)

Bumili ako ulit ng dalawa, mga books na bagong release lang at hindi niya pa nababasa.

After that ay bumalik na kami ng Yozon Residence.

Ah by the way, before I and Hannah part away in the hospital, we exchanged our contact numbers and names in the messenger app.

I'm still unsure on how I'll be able to make them meet and talk, and of course, whether Dr. Enzo will agree or not. But I want to help her. I can tell that Hannah is a good person, she is just in love that's why she is being like that. Pitiful, miserable, and desperate.

But I also understand Dr. Enzo's feelings, he is cold towards her because of what she had done to him, she left him to marry another man.

*sigh!*

What have I done? Why am I caught up in their problem?

Napakapakielamera mo kasi Castelle. Augh!

Pagdating sa Yozon Residence ay agad akong bumaba, putting all my worries behind and focus on what is ahead. The most challenging one.

*gulp!*

I suddenly became nervous.

*inhale!*

*exhale!*

*inhale!*

*exhale!*

*inhale!*

*exhale!*

"Yosh!"

Kakatok na sana ko ng bigla itong bumukas with Butler George holding the door handle.

"Welcome back, Young Miss." Bati nito with a gentle smile saka ibinuka ng malaki ang door, giving me a full access in the house.

Ang inaasahan ko ay tulog ng ganitong oras si Levi because he doesn't want to see me but I was surprised to see him standing in front of the couch timidly while fidgeting and looking down. And I found him cute.

All my nervousness immediately vanished and was replaced with softness and fluffiness. My expression relaxed and I smiled at him though he is not looking.

"I'm back, Little Fella," I said sweetly and bent down and spread my arms asking for a hug.

But Little fella hid behind the legs of his three nannies particularly Pia's legs and only peeked at me from behind. He looked shy and embarrassed. So I stood up.

"Little master, what's wrong? The Young Miss that you've been waiting for since a while ago is finally here." Pia said and picked him up. But Levi hugged her and hid his face on her neck. But sometimes peek at me.

Pia was also surprised because Levi willingly hugged her for the first time and that made her smile and hold the baby lovingly.

Why is this baby so adorable?

He looked so shy that I wanted to tease him.

"Ow. So Little Fella doesn't want to see me at all. What am I gonna do? I even bought him a gift." Sabi ko with a worried expression and showed the two books that I am holding. The nannies are just watching and observing as well as Butler George. He has been having a happy expression since I arrived.